ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

as the group were given indoor makeup rooms for this shoot, the boys were allowed to unload from the vans at the same time.

byeol silently followed behind the boys, eyes lighting up with wonder as they passed by the set.

ni-ki suddenly felt the void where he thought the small girl's presence would be, looking back to see her rounded eyes twinkling with the lights.

he softly smiled as she continued admiring the place, the girl not noticing the now still being in front of her. she took another step forward, "oh!" she quietly exclaimed, holding onto the being she'd accidentally bumped into. she reluctantly tore her eyes away from the party house-resembling studio, now focused on her soulmate.

"oh, i'm sorry, i got distracted," she meekly apologized, unnoticeably turning red. the boy slightly chuckled at her expression, "it's okay, byeolie," he said, lightly patting her head before moving his head to the side, signalling her to follow him to the dressing rooms behind the set.

ni-ki had stepped out with the stylists, leaving byeol to sit in the room alone, eyes once again scanning around the small space.

something in her switched, instantly making her realize where she was.

she hadn't remembered she was now casually spending the day with her ult group, at their next, unannounced, music video set. her eyes widened for a split second, also realizing her ult bias was .. well ... stuck with her for the rest of their lives.

how'd this all happen?

ni-ki entered, interrupting the girl's train of thoughts. he glanced at her, stopping in his tracks as he saw her flushed cheeks. "what's wrong, byeolie?" he suddenly became cautious over her wellbeing.
she shyly smiled at the boy, her previous thoughts still running through her mind. "nothing to worry about, rik," she reassured, even though she was freaking out on the inside.

she'd just allowed herself to focus on his outfit, once again becoming shy at his new look. her eyes just slightly widened, not hiding her scanning of his figure.

the boy became shy under her gaze, "do you like it? should i change the pants?"

"you look so good." she stated, allured by his ethereal visuals.

he shyly smiled at her sudden confession. "..should i change?"

she let her eyes move to look into his own from her spot on the makeup chair, "everyone's gonna fall for you this comeback," she said, once again avoiding his question.

"...so i should change?"

"what? no! who said that?" she asked, forehead crinkled in confusion as she stood up from her seat, moving towards the boy to fix a wrinkle on his tucked-in shirt.

"didn't you mean that? i mean, you wouldn't want any of our fans trying to steal me from you, would you?" he asked, a sort of suggestive tone laced through his words as he allowed his eyes to fall into her own, lips forming a small smirk.

she returned the eye contact, immediately able to notice his plan. she scoffed, a sudden bold feeling taking over her senses.

before she realized it, and without looking, she laced her index fingers through the boy's belt loops, pulling his being closer towards her. ni-ki let out a quiet yelp, nearly crashing into the girl's body. she moved one of her hands to the back of his neck, pulling his face down to be leveled with her own.

she broke the eye contact they'd sustained the past few minutes, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"no one will ever be able to do that," she said, breathlessly chuckling, "we both know that," the girl finished, releasing the hold she had on his neck and torso.

she turned around, walking to sit back in her chair as the boy stood in the same position, in shock at what'd just happened. it wasn't until he heard loud footsteps approaching that he adjusted his posture.

"nik, we need to go now," jungwon said, ni-ki immediately nodding as he replied 'okay'.

byeol watched as the boy timidly turned towards her, chuckling before she stood up, walking out of the room.

she felt the void of his larger presence beside her. she turned around, entering the room once again. "you coming?" she asked, knocking the boy out of his daze. "yeah, yeah!" he said, walking past the place she now stood, the girl chuckling before moving to catch up with him.

the girl stayed behind the scenes as the group began filming their music video, staying especially silent when she'd notice the staff filming for their behind jacket shoot— even though she was surrounded by the remaining 'party-goers' that'd been hired for the scene.

she'd allow her eyes to trail behind her soulmate, watching his dancing in awe as if it were the first time witnessing it in real life.

she'd whisper words of encouragement to the members, even though she knew they weren't able to hear her.

after filming multiple shots of their group choreography, the seven members all heavily breathing after the cameras were cut.

byeol watched with worried eyes as staff members rushed out to pat them off, frantically handing them water bottles in the process.

it'd already been hours of filming under the heavy studio lights, even byeol who'd taken her protective layers off had become a bit clammy.

her orbs shifted to the young female moving a tall boy to a chair, soon realizing it was her tall boy.

"byeol?" the staff member called out, the girl beside her in the blink of an eye. "please," she breathlessly let out, signalling towards the maknae.

byeol politely grinned as she nodded, taking the staff's spot in holding ni-ki's water bottle to his lips.

the heavy party scene had evidently taken a toll on the members, though they were relieved they'd finally finished with what was needed.

byeol's eyes trailed to his sweaty face, the boy holding a small fan to the side of his face as he had his eyes closed, leaning back in the seat.

"you feeling any better?" her gentle voice called out, the boy slightly shaking his head. she frowned, looking at the staff members for another rag.

she'd noticed the directors had begun filming for their behind the scenes sketch, worried as there was a possibility of her being seen.

though, her mind had been caught up in ni-ki's well-being, she hadn't noticed the director filming jungwon and jay, her figure visible in the background.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
day one of their d-d cb
filming :o & a .. different
byeolki interaction >:)