ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────
// mention of vomit

"how long has it been since they've seen eachother?"
"today makes it seven days, they've hardly been texting, too.. he's been so tired after schedules he's just gone to bed,"

the members worriedly looked at their maknae, the boy laying on the practice room floor after having collapsed, cold sweats seeping from his pores as he struggled to breathe properly.

"she's not picking up!" jake exasperatedly called out, dialing the girl's number for the fifth time in a row.

"hyung.. the red string's shadow is showing up again,"

"fuck, why won't she answer the phone?!"

as if manifested, shota ran into the practice room, the group's manager having opened the door, carrying his baby sister in his arms.
"we're here! we're here! i'm sorry, she threw up when i got to the house," he spit out, jay nodding in understanding.

they watched as shota gently placed her beside the boy, heeseung once again being the one to tie their red strings together. he'd distinctly memorized the second time's pattern a week prior, having a gut feeling this would happen with their now crammed schedules.

since the two's strings had just barely become visible, the light wasn't as bright— thankfully not putting them both on the brink of death for a second time.

the group of seven breathed out in relief, all noticing the soulmates' change in breathing patterns.

"now we wait.. again.."

FOUR HOURS LATER.

the boys, including shota, had barely moved in the past few hours— only to retrieve food from outside and to sit closer to one another to get to know eachother more.

byeol felt her head spinning, the boys' voices in the one corner of the room bleeding together, causing her headache to grow worse.

she was able to feel her soulmate's presence beside her, swiftly rolling over to get closer to him. she breathed out a heavy sigh of relief, curling into the boy's side.

the boys sitting on the ground opposite of them watched as it happened, quietly laughing at her actions.

"they're really.. actually attached for life, huh?" shota slowly spoke, observing the way ni-ki's arm slowly wrapped around his baby sister's waist, keeping her close.

"yeah.. guess you could say that,"

"how do you like your brother-in-law?" sunghoon asked, cheekily smiling at the younger japanese boy.

shota chuckled, "he's great from what i can tell.. i don't have to pretend to be the big scary older brother of his new girlfriend since we have no choice but to get along, but i don't mind him,"

"wait until he starts biti-"

"sunoo."

"fine."

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
mini piwon + enha interactions
since y'all want more <33