ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

byeol stirred out of her deep sleep, the sensation of fingertips slowly trailing up and down her arm sending a sort of shock through her system.

so i guess it wasn't a dream?

a sudden rush of anxiety caused the girl to physically jump into a sitting position, ni-ki ultimately doing the same, retreating to the other side of the bed.

byeol's head hit the bottom of the top bunk as she did so, a loud thud causing ni-ki's eyes to widen in concern. she started laughing, the boy joining in.

"oh my- are you okay?" he asked, wanting to lean closer towards the girl who was now rubbing the injured spot.

"yeah.. sorta? this wasn't really the way i'd planned to talk with you again.." she trailed off, eyes traced on the sheets.

the laughter died down, the two sitting in half-awkward, half-comfortable silence.

the stillness remained for a bit, byeol deciding to make the first move.

"so.."

"so.." ni-ki responded.

"did you know about the.. tie?"

ni-ki hesitantly shook his head, "i knew what the tie was, just didn't.. know i had someone.."

byeol nodded, silently agreeing with the boy's words. this is gonna take a while.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.

a/n!
thankuguys for 4k what the heck : (

what do y'all think will happen next 😎