ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ.

────── 〔✿〕──────
// mentions of food in beginning

the six, including mr haku, all eventually arrived in the dining room, beginning to eat their breakfasts.

"made with love and care, enjoy," akina said as she placed the plates of food in the middle of the surface they sat around.

"thank you for the food~ i'll eat well!" they all said, beginning their meals.

a few minutes of the group sitting with eachother, getting to know one another better passed by — the time for opening presents finally arriving.

though the haku household hadn't had the tradition of setting up a Christmas tree, they still had piles of presents standing in the corner of their living room.

"here, byeolie," ni-ki whispered out, handing the girl a hefty, decorated bag.
she took it from is hold, nearly dropping it, hadn't it been for ni-ki's hand still carrying the strap. "woah, careful there," he chuckled, setting it down where she sat instead.
"i really hope you didn't get me anything too-"
"eh, eh, eh," he interrupted her words. "don't get started with that. i wanted to get you these things and you're gonna love them,"

she smiled at his stubbornness, though attempted to conceal it with 'feeling annoyed'.

once again, emphasis on the attempted.

he smiled at her, the girl holding out the presents she'd gotten him.
"Merry Christmas, rik,"

the pair were in her room, having decided to give the other their designated gifts in a more.. private setting. they sat across eachother once more, ni-ki signalling for byeol to open her gifts first.

she opened the bag, finding two big boxes and two smaller ones inside.
"you-"
"ah, ah, ah! what did i say?"
she huffed, playfully rolling her eyes in response.

she took the first big box out first.
she carefully unwrapped it, sad to see the photoshopped enhypen wrapping paper go to waste. she did, however, manage to save a frame-sized piece of the material. "keeping that,"

her eyes widened in shock the moment she saw what he'd gotten her.

a specially-coloured lavender JBL speaker, and the matching headphones to go with it.

the second box held shoes, one's she'd secretly adored on the boy.

she looked at him with shocked eyes once she saw the boxes' contents, the boy smiling. "speakers are good for your covers, and the headphones are really good too.. we.. uh... i like mine, and so... uh.. i got you those.."
she smiled at his nervousness, her reaction causing light pink to appear on his cheeks — ignoring the part where he'd mentioned her covers.

she rummaged deeper through the bag to pick up the final mini packages, eyes fogging with tears upon seeing their contents.

she loved everything to do with nature, especially outer space.

more specifically, stars.

narcissistic? maybe.

byeol made the boy love stars, too.

she carefully took the delicate, star decorated necklace out of its packaging, admiring it to the point where she'd failed to notice ni-ki taking his own out of it's hidden place beneath his hoodie.

he squatted to move closer to her, holding his hands out. "may i?"
she looked up at him, shocked, his close proximity having gone unnoticed beforehand.
she shyly smiled, nodding as she gave the necklace to the boy, lifting her hair into a makeshift ponytail.