ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"oh- hi, chieko," the boy greeted after byeol'd crashed into his chest.
her face flashed a light shade of pink, "hi, riki. sorry about that,"
he smiled at the girl, "it's okay, you ready to go?"
she curtly nodded, "i still don't know where you're dragging me. but sure,"
he chuckled, "i'm sure you'll like it,"

of course, the group's manager was the one to drive the two to their destination, byeol and the elder holding light conversation throughout the half-hour drive.

ni-ki felt his eyes continuously wander towards the girl sat beside him, though she was still avoiding too much contact with him, he couldn't help but stare from time to time.

he felt his lips curve upward as he slyly studied her features, details he'd failed to notice before now.

i hope i'll have time to study more about you in the future, byeolie.

"thanks for the ride, hyung, i'll text you when we're ready to go?"
"yes, ni-ki. please, go so byeol can see. this looks highly suspicious," he pleaded looking desperate as ni-ki held the blindfold over byeol's eyes.
"please listen to him," she mumbled, pouting.

the boy laughed, closing the door behind him as he began to walk away, still holding byeol "hostage" — as she'd accused him of doing.

"riki, where the hell are you taking me?"
"so demanding, child. don't fret, we're almost there,"
"it smells like popcorn and i love popcorn so if you don't take this blindfold off me i promise i will not hesitate to rip your b-"
"no need!" he exclaimed, ripping the blindfold from her eyes. "we're here!"

it took a few seconds for the girl's eyesight to adjust, though her mouth fell agape as soon as she was able to make out where ni-ki'd brought her.

the amusement park.

her eyes followed suit, the girl slowly whipping her head towards the boy, standing beside her with expectant eyes and a small, nervous smile.

"do you like it?" he timidly asked.
she took a few seconds to realize where they were, realizing exactly where they were.

she dragged him to a secluded corner, making sure no one was around before turning back to him.
"are you crazy?!"
ni-ki looked confused, "what do you-"
"riki, we're in public."
"...yeah?"
"you're an idol."
he chuckled, "something like that, i gue-"
"no time for jokes! rik, if someone here sees us and recognizes you, they could very easily take a picture and post it and we'd be all-"

the boy placed a finger over her covered lips, "shhh, byeolie. i'm pretty covered up, see? there are probably tons of guys that are dressed like, and look like, me here. okay? no need to freak out,"
she sighed, shoulders slumped. "okay, whatever you say.."

he smiled at the girl, taking his finger off her lips, "c'mon, that's not good enough.." he mumbled before grabbing her hand, dragging her towards the park. she squealed a bit, letting the boy drag her.

they entered the park, deciding where to go first.

byeol was still freaking out, letting her eyes wander. there are lots of couples that look like us.. we should be good.. she thought, looking at the countless couples wearing coordinating outfits as the pair of soulmates were. she let out a small, semi relieved sigh at the sight, slowly beginning to feel the slightest bit better about being out.