ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

ONE WEEK LATER.

byeol woke up, sighing as she'd received no early morning message, again.

she couldn't get angry, however, knowing the boy's schedule had suddenly flooded with practices and shoots for their fast-approaching comeback, if anything, she felt happy, knowing he was happy, too.

she'd taken a long needed rest from dancing for a while, her body deciding it was time to get back to normal again. she put on her practice clothes, packing her bag before heading to the practice studio next door.

"oh! my speaker!" she whispered to herself, remembering the pretty-coloured, newly-added device to her bookshelf. she smiled as she gently placed it with her stuff, grabbing her headphones as well.

the girl eventually sat her stuff down, pressing play on her usual practice playlist.

she smiled as she felt the alleviating cracks through her slightly stiffened body, neck feeling worlds looser after being extended, a quiet sound of satisfaction escaping her lips as the summer-like spirit of Wave brightened the space.

she finished her usual warm-up as two other songs played, deciding to take it easy for the first few minutes, simply dancing to whatever came up on her playlist.

after dancing, and her poorly ( in her opinion ) attempted song + rap performance, to multiple songs — the lineup including Obsession, MIROH, Not Shy, BOCA, Turn Back Time, among few others, she decided to return to her previous, self-assigned, task of learning a contemporary dance.

she choreographed the song herself, her process having included listening to the three-minute long song and moving the way her body instinctly felt the way was right, about ten times before having created a rough draft for a final creation.

it felt... empty, though.

as if another person was needed for it to feel and appropriately exude what she'd originally intended to portray through her movements— oh well.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
boring filler chapter :[