ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.

────── 〔✿〕──────
// mentions of food!

"bye, mom! i'll be back soon!"
"have fun, chieko! text me!"

byeol walked out of her house, a shaky sigh escaping as she began to make her way to the café they'd planned to meet at.

the walk took her about twenty minutes, though she was more than okay with it considering she needed time to calm herself down.

okay girl it's not like you're meeting your soulmate,

actually no, nevermind.. you are.

oh shit there it is-

she let her eyes trail up to the enterance sign, another shaky exhale letting itself free in an attempt to calm the nauseating amount of butterflies she felt. now or never

she opened the door, eyes floating around, hoping to see the boy's familiar silhouette. hm? he's not here? that's weird..

she stepped to the side, reaching for her phone out of her back pocket.

she heard the door open from behind her, though she made no attempt to turn and see who it was as her nervousness was still taking over her system.

it was ni-ki who'd walked in, his eyes almost immediately falling to the side where he saw byeol. shit shit shit- no.. gotta be cool about it..

she looks so pretty today

she clicked on the boy's contact name, about to type out a message when

"my name is only riki? that's a bit boring, don't you think?" she heard a voice quietly say from directly behind her, scaring her a bit.

"holy- don't do that!" she slightly whined, lightly slapping his shoulder afterwards.

so dramatic, she thought, watching ni-ki grab his shoulder, acting as if he'd been shot. she rolled her eyes, an airy chuckle sounding from behind her mask.

he stopped his small act, grinning as he watched her laugh. cute.

"you wanna order? on me,"
"no, no.. i can pay my-"
"no. go order."
she playfully gasped, "so demanding."

he rolled her eyes at her, turning to look at the menu. the pair eventually decided on what they wanted, the boy telling byeol and giving her money for her to go order— considering he'd been told to keep his identity undercover as much as possible.

he watched as she walked up to the counter, his still hidden smile slowly fading as his eyes laid upon the boy behind the counter.

he's a little older than us.. still might try something on byeol, though. i mean look at her! she's- i mean.. huh?

"hello~ welcome to coffee café, pretty.. what can i get for you?" the cashier asked the girl, byeol's eyes slightly widening at the nickname.
"could i get a medium affogato, a medium iced americano, and.. the.. devil's food cake, please?"