ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.

────── 〔✿〕──────
mentions of knives, blood, hospitals,
physical unwellness / violence.

the girl's attention had been ripped from her conversation with ni-ki upon feeling something cold pressing against her arm.

her eyes shot downward, widening when she saw the small pocket knife jinghua held.

"finally got the princess's attention, huh?" her vitriolic voice rang through byeol's ears, the girl holding her breath.

nik she has a knife on me

ni-ki's eyes widened upon hearing the words she thought.

his hands snatched the phone that was lying on his bed, calling the nearest police station as heeseung called their manager.

the dispatcher quickly picked up the phone, ni-ki not giving the woman a chance to speak before rasping what he needed to say.

"please come to 1130 I-Street. it's an emergency,"

the dispatcher hung up, telling the on-duty team the group's address.

jinghua's head snapped to the side as she held the open blade against byeol's arm, watching as the flashing lights and loud sirens zoomed past them.

she looked back at the younger, noticing her saddened eyes. she "pouted", feigning feelings of sorry for the girl. "aw, you wish those were for you, huh?"

the older sarcastically smiled as she poked through byeol's skin, watching as the spot instantly flowed with red.

byeol could only hold her breath, internally calling for ni-ki once more.

the cops quickly arrived at the dorm, ni-ki rushing to the front door as soon as he'd heard a knock.

"you called for an emergency?"
the boy nodded, "not here, it's in the alleyway between the two apartment complexes around the corner. a girl is threatening my soulmate's life with a knife,"

the cop's eyes slightly widened in concern, head turning back as he heard a car pulling into the driveway, the driver being their manager with the remaining members sat behind him.

heeseung was now standing beside ni-ki, listening intently as the cop spoke.

"we'll go right now," he said, motioning towards the rest of his team, the three other officers piling into their cars.

"wait, sir?" heeseung spoke, the officer turning towards the eldest. "yes?"
"could we make it as discreet as possible? this girl has been stalking him and his soulmate for months, we want her as far from them as we can,"

the cop nodded, walking towards his vehicle, soon turning off the lights and silencing the siren. the other car did the same, having listened to his instructions over the radio.

ni-ki gasped as he felt a slightly burning sensation in his arm, instantly hearing her voice repeating his name.

byeol? are you okay??