ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

the two ascended up the staircase, only taking a few seconds to arrive at her bedroom. she opened the semi-closed door, making way for ni-ki to walk in before her.

the boy stepped into the room, his eyes immediately beginning to wander around the space. they stopped at the tall, decorated bookshelf she had beside her tv.

"oh~" he lightly teased, walking closer to it.

her eyes trailed behind the boy, widening when she saw what he'd seen. fuck fuck fuck-

"seems like some~one~ is a big fan~" he cooed, pointing towards the signed enhypen albums displayed on the structure. "oh? you have me framed? i'm honoured," he then said, pointing towards the ni-ki photocard she had beside the stack. "dang i look good in that,"

byeol made a noise of embarrassment, turning around as she covered her eyes with her hands, "this is so embarrassing,"

the boy only laughed at her response, moving closer to remove her hands from her face. he brought them down, his hold lingering a few seconds before letting go of her hands. "don't be, if you weren't we wouldn't have ever met and your world would still be bland," he said, slyly winking at her afterwards.

she scoffed, rolling her eyes, "did you mean that as i wouldn't have met you or i wouldn't have gotten my full colour spectrum developed?"

he only shrugged at her question, a cheeky smile on display, "however you'd like to interpret it,"

she only laughed at his response, attempting to hide the additional colour on her face.

ni-ki turned back around, eyes wandering around her bookshelf once more.

"seems like you're a big fan in general? you have a lot of our seniors.. bts seniors.. txt hyungs.. stray kids seniors.. ateez seniors.. nct seniors.. cravity seniors.."
"okay, okay! i get it! yes, i like a lot of groups," she interrupted his small rant, turning him around by the shoulders.

he only laughed once again, letting his eyes linger on her features, "it's okay, byeolie. i already knew you liked a lot of groups, i just wanted to see your reaction,"
his words left her confused, "hm? what do you mean by tha-"

suddenly, the doorbell sounded through the house. byeol's head turned towards the door, a small smile appearing on her face. she turned back towards the boy, "they're here~"

ni-ki was aware they were her older brother and his bandmates.

he was shitting his pants.

hopefully i don't fuck this up lol #prayersplease

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
>:)