ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

byeol walked into the kitchen, ni-ki closely following behind.

the six members looked at the two, all finding his nervousness cute.

the pair washed their hands, byeol glaring at the twelve gawking eyes still stuck on her soulmate.

"so.. how'd you two meet?" keeho spoke up, byeol launching her torso forwards to slap the elder, being stopped by theo and intak. the leader only laughed at her failed attempt, akina also laughing at the girl.

byeol glared at the two, sitting back in her spot.

ni-ki watched with amused eyes, remembering how he'd done the same to sunoo the night before.

"but seriously.. has she lost your interest yet?" the canadian boy spoke again, byeol plopping her head on the table. keeho laughed once again, jiung and jongseob now slapping their leader's shoulder.

ni-ki only slightly chuckled, eyes glancing down to byeol's still lowered head. "byeolie's been great so far," he said, the girl's cheeks unnoticeably turning a light shade of pink.

"chieko, sit up and eat your food, please," her mom called out from across the table, the girl slowly following her request.

ni-ki smiled at her still embarrassed face, also returning to eating his food. chieko.

pretty name for pretty girl.

the members made conversation with the boy, byeol happy they were able to get along so quickly.

the white-haired boy sat beside her had mostly stayed quiet, though.

she looked towards theo, catching his wandering eyes.

she lightly laughed, catching the male's attention. theo somewhat shyly smiled at her, "what's so funny?"

"your face. you seem so lost, it's cute," she said, the final word catching ni-ki's attention.

his eyebrows threatened to crease, though he decided to keep his cool. hm?

byeol and theo continued their own private conversation, considering the older's introvertedness always became stronger when around new people.

ni-ki continued listening to byeol's laughs—

the laughs caused by another guy.

the Japanese boy couldn't help the jealousy bubbling inside of him, his jaw clenching only the slightest bit— going unnoticed by the rest of the group and akina because of the entertained smile shining on his face.

he decided to ignore the conversation occurring on the other side of him, though his attention was taken away from jongseob's joke when he heard theo's

"when are you ever gonna give that up, baby?"

the nickname. i should be the only one calling her that. the way his eyes shined as he looked at his soulmate. i should be the only one looking at her like that.

that's my girl.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
jealous riki ö