ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

a few days since the soulmates' first real 'fight' passed, the two holding minimal conversation each day as even that helped keep their energy levels up.

byeol still felt the smallest bit of anger towards the boy and his accusations— though not enough to give him the silent treatment as she was practically still doing.

she was just too stubborn to stop her act by herself. she wanted the boy to give her the apology she deserved.

( or, what she thought she deserved, at least.. )

リキ
byeolie

hm?

get ready. coming by in an hour

uh ??? no

uh ?? yes

mom said it was okay. get ready

for what

fifty nine now

OKAY DAMN

after tossing her phone towards the other side of her bed, she began getting ready.

because of his lack-of-explanation, byeol had no idea how to dress.

this little bitch

she decided to start with her makeup and hair instead, today's look being natural and glowy while she defined the slickness of her natural hair.

she got up from her vanity, now standing in front of her wardrobe as her eyes wandered.

hm... what if we're outside? but what if we're inside?

this little bitch

after what felt like forever, but was only ten minutes, of the girl standing in front of her clothes, she found her match— a simple, corset-like black skirt and a white top. she paired it with slightly platformed black shoes, looking at her reflection with a small smile.

"better than my pajamas.." she mumbled, eyes wandering behind her, to her line friends brown onesie.

she heard a ring come from her phone, walking over to it before seeing ni-ki's new message notification.

"here" she read aloud, heart beginning to pick up it's pace.

wait what the fuck what you so nervous for ??

she stepped out of her room after getting her wallet wristlet, akina standing in the hallway.

"hi, mom,"
"hi, chieko, you ready?"
she nodded, walking up to the older and hugging her.
"if that little kid hurts you i won't hesitate to-"
"mom, why are you saying that? you're literally in love with the kid,"
"yeah, you're right. just felt like it was the mom thing to say,"
she laughed, kissing her mom's cheek. "bye, i'll be back later,"
"love you! have fun, be safe!"

she stepped outside, not having seen the boy waiting for her on the other side.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
oo where's he taking her? :o