ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

BIGHIT BUILDING.

"hyung?" jungwon answered their managers' phonecall.
"hey, could i speak to ni-ki really-"
"why didn't you just call hi-"
"jungwon."
"okay, okay.." he quickly defended himself, mumbling a damn as he searched for the maknae.

"nik, hyung wants to talk to you," he told the boy after finding him.
"hm? why didn't he just call m-"
"DON'T QUESTION IT," sounded from the device in the leader's hand, the two members laughing.

"give it back when you're done~" jungwon said as he stepped out of the room.

"hello?" ni-ki spoke into the phone.
"ni-ki. bangpd saw something on the internet— let's just say he's not too pleased with you right now. you need to come to his office."
"but i'm-"
"ni-ki. it'll keep you out of trouble if you just come. you can finally not keep byeol a secret anymore?"

the younger sighed, scratching the back of his neck as he thought of what he'd say to his boss, "yeah, okay. i'll be up in a minute,"

he walked out of his private studio, looking for the leader.
he looked around for a second before spotting the yang boy. "what'd he say?"
ni-ki bitterly chuckled, "have to go talk to pd. he saw something on sns? i don't know what it is, though,"
the leader's eyes widened, "good luck, dude. hopefully he doesn't beat you too bad,"

the youngest rolled his eyes, "whatever. i'll be back in a bit,"

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
öööö he's in trouble~~~
boring part part 2 :( 미안