ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

ni-ki lightly knocked on the office door.
"come in," was heard from the inside, the idol sucking in a shaky breath before twisting the doorknob.

he stepped inside, looking up after bowing his head, seeing both his manager and bangpd sat in front of him.
"please, come in," bang signaled towards the chair placed in front of his desk.

ni-ki nervously grinned, waiting for the lecture awaiting him.

"i'm gonna get straight to the point, ni-ki," bang said, pulling up a twitter post before showing his screen to ni-ki.

ni-ki's body stiffened as he looked at the post, the boy'd had his doubts before stepping into the room—

not now.

"uh.."
"what's this?" bang asked, making the boy feel small under his gaze.
"i.."
"hm? did you go out with someone? did you go against our very clearly stated rules?"
ni-ki let out a small sigh, "would you like me to be completely honest, sir?"
bang nodded, "of course, yes,"
ni-ki sighed again before sitting up, "i have a soulmate. like.. soulmate tie, soulmate. if i don't see her for a week i'll die, soulmate. that's who i went out with. i thought we were okay and that no one had been able to tell it was me, but i guess i thought wrong, and i'm sorry,"

bang let the japanese boys' words sink in.
"so, you.."
"yes sir."
"are you two together?"
"no, sir. we're still only starting to get to know eachother properly,"

"and you're one hundred percent certain you two are soulmates?"
"yes sir,"

bang sighed, looking at his phone screen once again, studying the photograph, "well.. you're not completely able to tell it's you in the picture.. and we have to make a statement about this.. would you like us to announce your situation, or no?"
"announce, as in,"
"telling whoever reads our statement that you have a soulmate,"

ni-ki sucked in a breath, byeol suddenly swarming his mind.

her privacy. someone, somehow would find out it's her.

i can't do that to her.

"for the safety of byeol, sir, i'd like to keep it private," ni-ki nodded after he spoke.
bang looked into the boy's eyes, seeing nothing but caution and sincerity. "very well, we'll respect your decision as long as you'd like,"

ni-ki slightly smiled, "thank you, sir,"
bang nodded, "but,"
"sir?"
"you have to be very, very careful from now on. your group is under a dating ban for a certain period of time, ni-ki, you've to remember that."
"yes sir, i'm sorry. getting caught was a careless mistake, it was never my intention,"
"oh, no, i believe you, i'm just warning you of what could happen,"

"yes sir, thank you, sir,"

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
mans got caught 🙄