ꜱɪxᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

❝ MAMA dance practice! + starbyeol ❞

byeol held the device in one hand, showing a peace sign as she stood with her legs apart, showing herself from an upward level. "hi~" she greeted, lowering her pose and giggling once she saw the boy staring at her with a weirded-out expression.

she placed the camera on a music stand, walking backwards before posing again. she wore sage green, baggy sweatpants with white socks on the cuff, a black longsleeve shirt and her white practice shoes. her dyed blonde hair was clipped into a messy bun with her baby hairs framing her face.

the tall figure of a boy showed up beside her, wearing virtually the same outfit. despite his masked face, viewers were still able to recognize his unmistakable silhouette. he also posed, waving at the camera. "hello, i'm ni-ki~"

the pair soon moved to stretching, byeol's shuffled playlist sounding through the room. they helped eachother stretch, knowing their limbs would sting otherwise.

the video showed silenced clips of the pair giggling with eachother, playing around as they prepared for the four hour timeslot they'd gotten for themselves that day.

the next clip started with byeol standing in front of ni-ki, the mixed song playing in the background as she showed him the choreography she'd prepared months prior, the boy nodding before retracing the steps when she replayed the audio.

she brightly smiled as she clapped, running to replay the sound for them to dance it together.

soon the pair had begun listening to the song on their own, standing on opposite sides of the room in order to focus on creating more steps for the stage.

about an hour had passed before they stood next to each other again, showing eachother what they'd brainstormed.

byeol cut the camera off as they finally came up with their final draft, breathing heavy once they'd finished.

she ran towards the camera again, leaving ni-ki in a sort of daze that he'd been able to snap out of once she clicked the record button again.

he internally sighed as his love-filled eyes trailed after her tired figure, his mind joining his heart in racing.

it wasn't only because of the lack of oxygen the dancing caused him to feel.

when will you finally know, star?

❝ behind the scenes @ 2021 MAMA!
+ starbyeol ❞

she held the camera with her left hand, scanning over the group of girls behind her. they all waved hi, quickly going back to their own thing.

"we're at the venue, filming for mama~" she lightly drew out, wiggling her eyebrows before slapping her shoulder as a replacement of applauding. "leader 언니s left a bit ago for the red carpet.. we're in the dressing room,"

she scanned around the area, showing the other crew members sitting on the multiple couches provided, on their phones as the tv played in the background.

the next clip was a fast-paced one of her getting ready, a small yet obviously nervous smile not leaving her face. the video then returned to it's normal speed, the girl having zoomed into the boy's iconic mole for a few seconds before cutting the clip off with a small giggle.

leesu had promised the girl to record parts of their performance, the team's screams and shouts of excitement blaring through the device's speakers.

the next clip was of the youngest returning to the dressing room, the idol's silhouette just barely being seen walking past the room beside her being caught in camera. the team, along with her friends from hook, cheered for their youngest, byeol's face lighting up red.

the girl filmed a zooming-in shot when the seven began their performance, saying a small "riki is so cool~" when the maknae showed up on the screen.

the final clip was of her getting ready once again, quickly showing off her outfit for the crew performance before a small clip of the soulmates together played at the end, ni-ki's hand having been around her hip off-screen as they waved goodbye to the camera with smiles on their faces.

finally, it was byeol in her easily recognizable bedroom, sitting in her chair with casual clothing.
"that was... different," she began, a chuckle sounding from her lips. "i never, ever thought i'd get the chance to be on an award show.. let alone mama," she said, despite knowing how frowned upon the filming + lineup was.

"i wanted to take a small moment to thank you all,"
she said, signalling towards the screen, audience, with her hands. "i owe this all to you as you're the ones who've watched my dance covers and who've supported me throughout everything that's been going on lately.." she rapidly spoke, putting her hands together below her chin as a grin appeared on her face.

"thank you," she said, finishing off the video.

────── 〔✿〕 ──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n! when i tell u
there's not that much left
of this book but so much
will happen 😟😟😟

+ would y'all be interested in
a special question chapter
at the end of the book?? like
i open a question bank & you
can ask anyone whatever you
want ???? or not 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️