ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"you did WHAT to her?"

"i-"

"no. i don't want to hear another word from you."

"but you just asked-"

"nope."

"but you-"

"what the hell did i just tell you?"

hell broke lose in the enhypen household upon hearing ni-ki's not-so-wonderful story. the boys (mainly jay) were enraged with the maknae.

"jay, he never finished telling us what happened. nik, what happened after that?"

ni-ki sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "i.. okay, so we had dinner.. she was super close with taeyang.. i got jealous.."

"so you DO like her!"

"NO. I DON'T."

"that was a lie, but keep going,"

"we went to her room, i sat around with the members and her brother and she and taeyang laid in her bed watching a show and they were cuddling. i got kinda mad again but tried to not let it show. later the group left and he said bye to her and kissed her forehead," the maknae finished explaining, the boys now staring at the floor instead of him.

"and then?"

"and then.. she walked them out and came back and i couldn't hide how mad i was at that point. i think she kept trying to get my attention, but i was just thinking and blocked her out. she did something to get me to snap out of it and i did.. but i walked away from her when i realized she was sitting beside me. i asked her if she and taeyang were a thing and she told me no,"

"how'd she tell you no?"

another sigh, "she said he's her brother's friend, he's nineteen, and something about i'm her soulmate,"

"well, she has a point,"

ni-ki looked towards sunghoon who just held up his hands in defense.

"hey, no need to get mad at him. he's right, and you know it. that's why you're upset with yourself right now," jungwon told the younger, ni-ki sighing and looking down in defeat.

"what'd she say when you left?"

ni-ki kept his head down, "i hugged her goodbye and returned it, but i could somehow... feel her sadness? maybe with some anger? i don't know.."

the japanese boy rubbed his face with his hands, "what do i do?"

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
what should he do? :[