ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

byeol stared at her reflection, somewhat stunned— this being the first time she wore a traditional korean school uniform.

weird.

"are you ready, byeol?" she heard ha eun's voice from the other side of the door.
"yes, 언니!" the girl replied, turning around as the door opened, coming in contact with the older female.
"okay, let's get you to set! they have to explain the scenes to you and film both in... thirty minutes!"
byeol's eyes slightly widened in surprise at the rundown of the next hour of her life—

how did this happen? she asked herself for the second time in the past forty eight hours.

she was able to film the beginning of the music video with ease, the directors finding working with her to be a pleasure out of the gate.

"you're gonna.. yes! exactly like that!" the camera director exclaimed as he watched her film the ending scene.

"it's like you were born to be in front of the camera, byeol! wow!" the older male happily said as he stood next to her, the girl reviewing the shot on the screen. she shyly smiled, bowing as she thanked him for the compliment.

"thank you for your work, byeol!" the staff members all concurrently bowed towards the girl as the director dismissed her, the girl waving off the unexpected thanks.

she soon walked back towards the dressing rooms, aware of the break time she was given before she'd have to change into the supposed princess-like dress she'd wear during the high platform scene.

the door to her soulmate's seperate dressing room was closed, the girl softly knocking on the door and waiting for a bit before it was opened.

ni-ki's excited eyes scanned the girl up and down, cheekily smiling at the newly added view. "you look so pretty, star," he said, using the new nickname he'd adopted for her. she smiled in return, the boy making way for her to go into the room.

she plopped herself on the small couch placed in the room, ni-ki chuckling as he watched her.
"tired?"
"very."

"ah~ it's okay~ you'll feel better in a bit.. i have to go film now, though, okay?" he said, standing over her laying figure as he softly ran his fingers over the top of her head.

she nodded, leaning into his touch. he smiled at her current state, able to notice just how tired the shooting had actually made her.

surely she'd have enough stamina for this.. i guess the nervousness drained her energy.

he lightly pouted, leaning down to leave a small peck on her forehead before heading out of the room. "don't feel pressured to come out, star.. i'll come back and tell you when stylist 누나 needs you, okay?"
she nodded, giving a closed-mouth grin while keeping her eyes closed.

the girl ended up taking a small nap, which was surprising as her usual naps always lasted around 2 hours— though she wasn't complaining as she was able to hear the group's song blasting from the set.

she left the small room, walking out to stand alongside their manager.

the group shot for a bit longer, the boys sweating and breathing heavily as they received their water bottles and rags from the staff members.

she once again noticed the boy's lowered energy levels, quickly yet skillfully advancing towards him, avoiding the camera on the way.

"hi, jag," she softly greeted, the boy's previously closed eyes cracking open.
he smiled, opening his arms, bringing her into his embrace. "i need energy, star.. help me,"
she only nodded, accepting his command. the pair stood like that for a moment, waiting until ni-ki felt not-so-weak.