ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────
// mentions of food!

four days passed, byeol had finally returned to her normal 'uploading schedule' ( aka her screaming on the tl about ni-ki ), the boy going back to normal as well.

the pair'd exchanged numbers after they'd been awake for a while, since they knew they had to have a source of communication.

the boy sat in the living room with his members, "i want to get closer with byeol.. i just don't know how to," he trailed off, the boys looking up from their dinners.

"haven't you two been texting these past few days?" the leader asked.
"sort of? just the basic conversations, though.. they're not really connecting us in any way?"

the room went silent for a few seconds, sunoo swallowing his food before speaking. "why don't you two go on a date?" he asked, not thinking much of it.

"a date? really?"
"i don't see why-"
"we're idols, sun.. besides, PD doesn't know about their tie yet, only manager hyung." sunghoon cut the younger off, sunoo sinking back into his chair in realization.
"oh.. forgot about that part."

ni-ki spoke up after a bit, "that's not a bad idea though, hyung,"
"ni-ki you could get caugh-"
"not if we're careful," he pointed out, leaving sunghoon speechless once again.

jay shrugged his shoulders, sighing. "i don't know, it could be a good idea but you've to be extremely careful. we can't have a dating scandal a month into our careers."

ni-ki quietly sighed, returning his attention to his food— deep in thought. would it be worth it?

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
what'll he do? :o

thankyall for 5k wtf 🥺