ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

the day had finally come, the beginning of the dance team survival show.

the country, the industry, the fans had all been anticipating it since it's announcement— especially including a certain group of seven, all whom which were smushed in their living room, eyes glued on the tv.

ni-ki's eyes stayed trained on the girl when she'd appear on the screen, fascinated by the blonde-dyed hair she rocked as he hadn't gotten to see it in person before the episode was shot.

plenty of things happened during the first episode, somewhat worrying the boy as he knew byeol was the youngest competitor, scared she'd get put down.

he'd watched her eyes saddening when her 언니 was called an underdog, turning happy when the competitors had recognized byeol as the "viral twitter dance cover maker".

it went like this as the rest of the show continued to go on— the soulmates' emotions being in line with one another, however differed with ni-ki's internal rage when he'd see someone speaking lowly on his girl, on the show or online.

he found himself getting lost in her aura when she performed, somehow ignoring the burning feelings that'd form in the pit of his stomach.

the boys would constantly tease the maknae when she'd do something not byeol-like— boys being boys.

the girl had also gone semi-viral a few times, apart from her reveal as the youngest, being an '05 liner.

some included her visuals, which ni-ki obviously took pride in. others included her ability and the advantage wayb was given by having both noze and byeol as members, which ni-ki also took pride in. others, of course, came from the evil editing done on the girl by mnet, which ni-ki, unfortunately, couldn't hide his smirk at as her usually masked attitude was shown, somewhat surprising him.

one instance, however, involved the online community— many recognizing her from her twitter account, where she talked about ni-ki.

a lot.

word quickly spread as time went on, tons of posts and comments being made to the boy, however he forced himself to ignore them all, until one day he didn't.

engene and casual enhypen enjoyers knew the boys were keeping themselves up to date on the competition, seeing as they constantly brought up the uncanny resemblance jungwon and noze shared. and, of course, with the hey mama dance created by the girl, it was obvious ni-ki had been watching, too.

a certain tweet is what made the online community go crazy,

❝ [the] star is pretty, right? :) ❞

despite the amount of comments and questions the boy had received over the last few weeks, he'd never shown any efforts to publically address anything to do with the shining maknae of swf, yet this was a mere start to an ever-changing future.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n! oooo
what'd he do 😟😟

+ i'll maybe eventually
make a 'swf byeol moments'
special chapter if enough of u
want it :-))) happy nye<3