ꜱɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

wanting to celebrate the holidays as a team, the seven had decided on going out to a nice restaurant, spending time as a whole knowing the korean members would go with their families for a few days.

being aware of, and thankful for, their lack of schedules for the next day, the legal line of enhypen had decided to order drinks, feeling the need to unwind after the long, stressful weeks they'd had recently.

ni-ki, being the mischievous, sometimes rule-breaking maknae he is, was somehow successful in sneaking some of his hyung's drinks, slyly pouring the clear liquid into his cup, mixing it with the cider he'd ordered.

the boys had no idea of what he'd been doing, only getting the idea when his korean had turned nearly incomprehensible, similar to when they'd first met him.

the boy's words turned slurred despite the way he was opening his mouth to help better enunciate his speech. his cheeks flushed, his teasing subsided and skinship elevated— he was drunk.

the six, some tipsy while the others sober, dragged the baby to the car, despite his claims of being conscious enough to control his own body.

spoiler alert— he wasn't.

as he sat in the car, after rejecting the lecture their manager had attempted giving him, he jumped at the feeling of his phone buzzing in his back pocket.

"oo~ my butt is moving," he said, as an animated superhero would. he reached for the device, squinting his eyes at the brightness, quickly able to read the person who'd texted him's contact name.

it was byeol, who'd agreed to hang out with them at their dorm after she returned from dinner with the piwon boys. he cheekily smiled at her text, responding with added aegyo to his words.

the girl'd barely arrived at the home when the van pulled up, already sitting on the couch with a movie playing.

she hadn't looked up from her phone when the door opened, growing slightly confused at the sounds of struggle however never tore her eyes off the screen.

until her soulmate's body fell limp against her, eyes looking down as his coated arms wrapped around her torso.

she looked up, seeing the boys' exhausted faces as they worked to catch their breath.

she inhaled, closing her eyes in despair. "please someone tell me this kid is not drunk."

no response.

she slowly opened her eyes, only to see an empty living room, the only reply being a giggle from the boy laying next to her.

"don't be mad~" he said in a sing-song voice, the girl's head dropping.

"so you are drunk?"

another giggle, byeol groaning in disappointment. "riki.. why?"

she felt him shrug his shoulders, placing her face in her hands for a second, looking up when she felt eyes on her.

he now sat beside her, face turned towards her own.

the boy seemed to be stuck in a trance, unable to tear his gaze off her.. perfect face. his eyes held all the love in the world, the most tender look she'd ever seen. all for her.

ni-ki stayed like that for a few minutes, simply taking the time to admire every little detail about his girl. the girl he'd dreamt of officially being with countless times. the most perfect girl in the world.