ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

two days after Christmas, the boy had to leave byeol's house, as the members had agreed on spending their first new year together at heeseung's house.

NEW YEARS EVE

"guys~ nik's sulking again~" sunoo called through the house, the space suddenly filled with noises of cooing and teasing.

ni-ki lightly slapped the older boy, "no i'm not."
jay looked down at the boy, teasingly smirking, "then why is there a pout on your face?"
ni-ki's before pouted lips turned into a straight line at his words, the boys laughing.

"guys, stop teasing him.. he can't help how in love he is,"
"i'm not in love!"
sunghoon glared his eyes, "why are your fingers crossed then?"

the maknae scoffed, moving the pillow he'd been laying on and throwing it on his own face, the boys laughing again.

it was quickly 11:45 at night, the members once again gathered in the eldest's room, playing video games.

after easily winning a sixth round, ni-ki took his headset off, handing it down to whoever else'd wanted to play.

he leaned further back into the bed, watching the boys play before he felt his phone ding from his pocket.

the boy retrieved the device, seeing a new message from byeol. he unconsciously smiled at her name.

whatcha up to ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

just destroyed hyungs in this game 😼

how about you? how's my girl been

a light shade of pink appeared on said girl's face
upon reading the message, jongseob, who'd been
beside her the entire afternoon, noticed— now
teasing her

oppa's are being mean to me >:(

bout to beat them up hold on ^^

five minutes passed, ni-ki still waiting for a notificatio-

oh, he just got one

i'm back >:)

how'd it go?

steph teamed up on me w seob

got hurt cause these bitches don't know
BOUNDARIES

but it's fine i'm fine 🙄

OH?

uh... that's not okay

YOU THINK

but mom came up and saved the day💪

how'd she know you were getting hurt

she said something about me screaming
bloody murder ??? idk

i was just kindly asking my dear oppa's
to get off me and stop BITING me

don't know what could've went wrong

he chuckled at her message, being able to hear her voice through her way of typing.

you feeling any better?

no :[

lowkey think they'll start to bruise soon..
oh well

:[

don't say that byeolie

i'll kiss your bite marks to make them feel
better <3

wait that sounds really weird

HAHAHAHA

kind of

but at least youre self aware

>:[

the girl laughed at his message, glancing up to see the time, 11:58 pm.

she smiled, getting out of bed to run into shota's room where the members were gathered. the boys had a bottle of sparkling juice, seeing as some were still underage. the girl snatched a cup from their package, pouring some for herself as they watched the clock begin to count down from 20.

"5!"
"4!"
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"let's have a great year!"

stephen popped a mini stream popper, the members plus byeol flinching at it's semi-loud pop, laughing afterwards.

the group of eight all began jumping on eachother, soon encased in a big group hug. they stayed like that for a second, byeol feeling a buzz under her bottom as she returned to her place on the bed.

she made a noise of curiosity, picking up the phone, unlocking it to see a new message from the boy.

happy new year, my star 🤍

she smiled at the message,

happy new year, jag 🤍

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
crying and throwing up for the fifth
chapter in a row 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫