ꜰɪᴠᴇ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"does this look okay?... oh, who am i kidding? i can't see the colors." byeol muttered in japanese as she looked in the mirror, a huff escaping her lips as she looked away in annoyance.

not being able to see half of the world's colors was hard, it'd always taken a toll on the now-15-year-old girl. without the ability to see brighter colors, her world was colored shades of neutral and pastel tones.

her eyes trailed towards the clock on her desk, the digits reading 11:00— just one hour before her fansign call with enhypen.

was she nervous? ... yes, yes she was.

she looked through her closet for what seemed like the fifteen-millionth time, another groan leaving her mouth. "whatever."

it's not like they're gonna see my bottoms, right? so i just have to make sure my top is cute.. okay.. with that in mind, she'd decided to stay in her pajama pants, opting for a white turtleneck under a pine green-colored oversized sweater and several pieces of jewelry. "this will have to do, i guess."

she proceeded to do her makeup, seeing as it was the shortest step in her routine. she'd already done her hair, knowing she always took an hour to do it.

by the time she'd finished, the clock read 11:38. okay.. okay. gotta start getting ready.

she retrieved her ipad from it's usual spot, the device ready at hand with the camera turned towards her so she could attach the sound to the call clips later on. should i even post the clips? will they be interesting enough?

she set her phone up on its tripod in front of her, the natural light shining through her window causing her melanin-filled skin to glow even more than usual. hm? maybe something good will happen today?

she glanced back at the clock, 11:56. she quickly opened her kakaotalk app, anxiety beginning to rush through her system. "let's just hope this ends well?"

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE!