Chapter 31

Third (POV)

'So what should I wear to your funeral kook' Yoongi asked smiling sweetly at the man who said he was gonna kill who ever made Taehyung sad.

'Just so you know I'm gonna be wearing pink, my pink slippers and pink fur coat. Everything pink' Jin said seriously.

'Im gonna be playing, ATEEZ, Super M, Monster X, and many more. In other words there won't be no sad music' Jimin added.

Hoseok and Namjoon agreed with what everyone else was saying.

'As for me, I'm gonna buy the colorful roses' Lisa said taking out her debit card.

'I'm going for the food' Jisoo casually said not bothering to cover up her shameless.

'I'm going to sing' Rosé added

'As for me I'm going to be dancing since it's not gonna be a funeral' said Jennie smiling.

Jungkook realized that he was at fault. 'I'm sorry Taehyung' he apologized even though he doesn't know what he did wrong.

Taehyung turned around and looked at him with a raised brow. 'Why are you apologizing for Jungkook'

'I'm not sure'

Jisoo seeing that the situation won't be solved anytime soon because both of these people are stubborn she spoke up, 'alright people we are going home since everyone congratulated the ones they had to'

Pausing for a minute she then continued 'after that 9pm we are going to a restaurant that I booked to eat, after that we are going to the club so people dress nicely and sexy'

She smirked at TOP's thinking of all the vinegar they are about to drink. She laughed out loud looking like a weirdo but she don't care because tonight it's gonna be fun.

Since it was celebration day Jisoo and Rose boyfriends are also attending. Yes they have met the group before and everyone gets along.

After taking more pictures they bid good bye to everyone and drove home.

On the way home was driving one hand in the wheel while the other one on Taehyung's thigh. Tae was minding his business ignore his hot boyfriend.

He was texting the group chat

Taheyung: I'm hungry!!!

Jin: Go eat

Jimin: Same

Jin: I am 2 but we have to save our stomach for the food later tonight!

Taehyung: You right... so what we wearing tonight?

Jimin: I'm not exactly sure... how about a trash bag we gonna look good anyway

Jin: You right we stay slaying no matter what we wear. We can go we pjs and still rock the runaway, snatching everybody's wigs left and right.

Taehyung: Preach sister!!

Jimin: Amen!!

Jimin: okay but seriously what are we wearing?!

Taehyung: I don't know... let's just wear something nice but not to showy unless we wanna see the possessive lions in jail being charged with first degree murder.

Jin: Yup... we don't want that on graduation day. We wanna be sexy and elegant but not showy at the same time. We can do it.

Jimin: Agreed! So that's what we wearing tonight something nice.

...

The night came and Jungkook was still being ignored, poor Bunny. It was finally time to go to the restaurant Jungkook was dressed in a suit and Taehyung was wearing a nice white dress.

 It was finally time to go to the restaurant Jungkook was dressed in a suit and Taehyung was wearing a nice white dress

(This will be his hair and  length from now until later)

(This will be his hair and length from now until later)

When Taehyung came down Jungkook wasn't happy with the clothing

When Taehyung came down Jungkook wasn't happy with the clothing. He doesn't like Taehyung showing so much skin, because perverted man and old hags be looking at him like they are going to attack him any minute.

Due to that reason he became more possessive than he was before. Taehyung was also checking out his man, with him looking this hot Taehyung does not think he can be mad at him for that long. The sexy ness was to much to handle.

Since the restaurant was 45 minutes away Taehyung currently wasn't wearing any heals. He was wearing his mint adidas Yeezy 500.

The shoes was bought almost a year ago when Taehyung accompanied Jungkook on a business trip to Dubai.

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and gave him a back hug wrapping his hand around his waist, leaving a light kiss on his expose neck.

Taehyung did not push him away because he also missed his possessive boyfriend.

'Ready to go' Jungkook softly asked hands still wrapped around Taehyung he didn't want to let.

Taehyung nodded his head 'I don't need anything else' he held his chin and continued 'and my heels are in the car'

With that being said he yelled out saying 'bye mami' and began walking, dragging Jungkook along with him.

(a/n: any else feeling more single then ever)

'Drive me to Starbucks so we can get me a pink drink instead of coffee, lately I can't stand the smell of coffee' Taehyung commanded as soon as he put on his seatbelt and took off his sneakers, then putting on Jungkook's slippers.

The driver aka Jungkook just shook his head saying 'yes your highness'