Chapter 33

#Scammy's╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮

𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚢, 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Third(POV)

Arriving home everyone went into their rooms and got down to business. Each room was filled with moans and groans of pleasure, skin slapping everywhere.

Heads threw back into the pillow, eyes-rolling from pleasure, toes curling, legs shaking, ass up faces down, deep trust, orgasm after orgasm.

This went on until dawn. Everyone was sleeping soundly, bottoms heads on their boyfriend's naked chest, tops hands possessively wrapped around the bottoms waist.

Even in their sleep, they are still possessive.

Later on in the evening, was when everyone began waking up. Still tired but no hangover since they didn't drink a lot.

Namjoon was the first one to wake-up arm's protectively around Jin. Jin moaned turning around burying his head deeper into Namjoon chest, he didn't want to get up.

'Babe wake up'

'Joon it's early, plus I'm very tired' he whined

'Baby it's about to be 6 p.m. That's not early, it's very late' he explained caressing Jin's back softly.

'Joonnnnn~~~, please let me sleep'

'I'll love to sweetheart, but you haven't eaten since yesterday' he stopped and leaned closer to Jin's ear 'remember you used all of that energy up until you passed out' he said sending shivers down Jin's spine.

Jin blushed, 'fine' on cue his stomach made a sound. As if saying 'feed me'

Namjoon laughed. Kissing Jin's forehead he got out of bed shirtless, walking over to the bathroom to run a bath for both of them.

He came back when everything was set. Picking up Jin he walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. The rest only got knows.

(Y'all are not allowed in( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'Yoongi babe it's time to wake up' Hoseok said trying to slowly and sweetly wake up his little kitten.

One thing he learned's never to wake up Yoongi from his sleep or he will be angry for the rest of the day.

Hoseok was not about to have that, because if he just straight up woke Yoongi up he will be angry, then you have a moody Jimin who has a different mood every second.

No thank you. It's like putting the author and Dora in one room and expect a normal conversation without Dora being insulted for being dumb and blind.

So having an angry Yoongi and moody Jimin is a no-no. They ain't stop arguing about the simplest thing and Yoongi sometimes goes overboard. Yeah no, thank you.

'Hobi let me sleep please' Yoongi pleaded.

'No babe it's very late after we have diner we can come back to bed and you can sleep more' he said gently caressing Yoongi tight.

'Okay kitten'

'Ugh fine'

He said getting, leaning over to Jimin who was snuggled up in the blankets. Kissing his forehead, turning around he was met with a kiss on his forehead by Hoseok.

'Go take a shower, everything it's already set. I'm going to the and wake up Jimin'

Yoongi molded and walked to the bathroom.

Soon after he was joined by the other two and only God knows how many rounds were in the shower.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jungkook was already up sitting on the headboard of the bed checking his email with Taehyung sleeping soundly on his chest.

He didn't have the heart to wake up his baby who he kept awake until dawn if Taehyung did not faint they would have been tough until...

Taehyung slowly began waking up, 'morning kookie'

Jungkook hugged his baby tighter. 'Morning baby, are you alright'

'Im sore and tired. I want to sleep more' he whined.

'Babe you have to take a shower and eat dinner. After you can sleep as much as you want' Jungkook gently said.

'Yes daddy'

Jungkook kissed his forehead. 'Okay baby let's just get you in the shower'

Walking into the bathroom he closed the door. Only God knows what went inside there.

After showers, everybody went downstairs to make dinner. The bottoms couldn't walk so they were carried.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook. 'Between the two who is cooking'

'I'm cooking, we both know we can't let Namjoon cook'. Jungkook answered trying to put down a clingy Taehyung.

'Kookiee!!! Please'

'No baby tiger I'm going to cook one I'm finished I will carry you for the rest of the evening and whenever you want'

'Please kookie please!!! I promise I won't disturb your cooking' Taehyung pleaded eyes glistening with tears.

'Baby don't give that look' Jungkook leaned in kissing his forehead.

Everyone was just staring in at them. They were really cute together.

'Please!!! Pretty please!!!

Jungkook sigh giving in. 'Okay fine but promise to behave'.

Their friends laughed because they all knew Jungkook couldn't resist Taehyung.

'Okay so tomorrow I and the other two have a surprise for you guys' Jin said smiling.

'Alright'

'JIMIN WATCH OUT' *CRASH*

everything went dark.

Bye!! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞