Chapter 3

Taehyung(pov)

On my way to school, I stopped by a Starbucks and got myself and coffee, since I'm a coffee drinker, it's like I can't function with out it, I always have to drink my coffee every morning.

Heading to o school in my car, I was nervous as hell, I mean, it's not all the time a student transfer's to a new on their lat year of Highschool. Soo I was nervous, I was about 10 minutes away from school, when I received a group call from my two best friends. So I answered the call.

Jim
Jimin
Taehyung

hii guys, how are you

Im good Tae, hbu

Im good to hyung

So Taebear are you excited for the first day of senior year.

Honestly Chim I'm nervous as hell, i mean, will they like.

Don't worry TaeTae we are going to be by your side

Yes Taebear don't worry we will always be there with you, so don't be really nervous ok.

Ok hyung I will try.

Ok Tae, see you in a few minutes.

Ok bye guys.

And with that the conversation ended, I took a deep breath and relaxed my body, tbh I feel a little better talking to my best friends. 10 minutes later I'm heading towards the school parking lot. Once I was inside the parking lot, I saw all the students who were there looking at my car. And I heard some of the boys cat whistle.

I parked my car, turned if the engine and took my book bag from the passager seat, I got out of my car, and started to walk towards the school door, where on my way there I saw my friends waving at me, just as I was about to jog towards them when my eyes saw the most handsome person I have ever seen in my 17 years of life. His face was handsome, but he seems to be cold and had no emotions in his features at all, and he had a cold & heartless vibe around him. And just my sensing his vibe I was, he immediately looked intimadating to me.

I shook my head slightly to get the though out of my head. And to get his handsome face our of my head. 'only focus in school Tae' I said to myself in my head. And with that I jogged to my friedns.

We hugged and said our goos mornings to each other. We walked into the school and headed towards the school office to get my schedule. We talked about things that happened In the last school year, and stuff we did over the summer. After we got my schedule, we figured out that we had all of our classes together.
...

Getting to the classroom, the teacher looked at me, and smiled.

' I guess you are the new transfer student' the teacher said, and just to be clear she was a female.

'yes, ma'am' I said bowing slightly.

'Ok, please introduce yourself to the class' the teacher said.

I faced the class and gave them a shy smile 'hello class..

Sorry for the short chapter.

Our Jungkook finally got to do what he always wanted to do when he grows up

Our Jungkook finally got to do what he always wanted to do when he grows up. I proud of me💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

BTS is finally back, from their break💜💜💜

Love@HoodieGirl