Chapter 27

🥸!

Third(POV)

*In google voice* 'calling The Boys'.

Jin answered the call, Namjoon put the volume up.

Jimin answered the phone, putting the volume up he answered.

Call line
Yoonminseok
Namjin
Taekook

'Kook what's up'

'We're making a quick stop at Starbucks'

'Okay'

When the call ended Jimin and Jin looked at their boyfriends.

'I want Starbucks'

They boys answered 'We know'

The duo did a little happy dance.

...................

*Starbucks drive through*

'Hi what can I get you today'

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. 'Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel and extra cream, a little bit of ice, 20 chocolate chip cookies and 8 muffins please'

'Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel and extra cream, with a little bit of ice, 20 chocolate chip cookies and 8 muffins'

'It's that it sir'

'With customized cups please'

'Okay I'll be right up'

Jungkook phone notifications sound went off. Taehyung took the phone, saw that Yoongi and Namjoon send Jungkook money.

10 minutes later

'Thank you' Jungkook passed everything to Taehyung and jungkook rolled up the window and drove away. Going to the highway. The houses they were going to see was 45 minutes away from their current home.

(a/n: this is not what their car look like

(a/n: this is not what their car look like. It was to show how they were driving through the highway)

Taehyung phone started ringing. 'Hello Chim'

'Can you tell Jungkookie-hyung to pull over so I can get my food, I'm hungry' Jimin whined over the phone.

Taehyung was gonna complain and say that they literally just ate but he himself was hungry. The phone was on a speaker so naturally Jungkook heard everything, although his phone was showing no emotions, Taehyung new what to say to Jimin.