Chapter 12

Please ignore the mistakes😳 a hoe has problem spelling ok!😩😳.

Jungkook(POV)

Well!! welcome back people, a stupid someone called the author of this book finally decided to update for you guys. *rolling eyes at her stupidity for not updating*

Since you guys are back to read, I gotta tell you about the things that happened during me and Taehyung stay at my beach house.

(Hoodie: not doing a flash back because it's boring and plus im super super lazy😩)

(Jungkook: please forgive this excuse of human. Always lazy. Please ignore her. *glares at Hoodie* continue with the story nobody wants to hear your pathetic excuses)

(Hoodie: *sigh* sorry guys I will proceed with the story).

So like I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted.

The stay at the beach house was really helpful to our relationship since we got to spend most of our time together getting to know each other better for both of our sake.

( a this point I don't know what im even writing tbh):

This weekend was the best weekend I have ever had, only because of my baby. Who's my whole world. His the especial love of my life.

Third(POV)

Taehyung and Jungkook had a blast on their weekend. But now it's time to go back to the city life and school drama and back to hearing the teachers big mouth about, homeworks and shit like no one wants to know about homework.

Today's Monday.

Today is the day that school officially starts for the teens who do sports;  because starting from today the school sports team will work their asses off to dominate any enemy that they have in competition.

So far the Football team has won every championship competition for 4 years in a row. And this year won't be any different.

------------------------------------------
Currently after school before the cheer and basketball practice start.

'Baby are you feeling better' Jungkook asked in a worried tone. He was currently hugging Taehyung and massaging his waist trying to cheer him, his baby was in smug mood since the morning.

Jungkook is still trying to find out what's wrong with the normally happy and cheerful flush ball.

Taehyung just sigh, he didn't want to say something that could get him and Jungkook to be in bad terms that's why his not saying anything.

Its because of his period that his in a smug mood, stupid moods. ( I did thus part based on my experience during my p. I don't know about everyone else😊😁).

'Baby are you ok?! Do you need anything?! Do we need to go to the hospital?! Are you sick?! Do you wanna go home?!' Jungkook couldn't help but to ask question after question cus his worried.

'JUNGKOOK STOP ASKING QUESTIONS GOD DAMN IT, IM OK' Taehyung suddenly shouted losing his temper. Surprising his boyfriend.

He suddenly realised what he did, he new he was wrong for screaming at Jungkook but he wouldn't allow anybody to know that, plus since they were in practice everyone in the football field just looked at him.

'cheerleading practice is cancelled for today, come back tomorrow at 3:40pm to practice and if your late your running 15 laps around the whole field'

saying that he got of his boyfriends grip and stormed out.

Everyone present was surprised by the beautiful male sudden outburst. He normally isn't like that.