Chapter 59

Please ignore the mistakes

Moment's #3

(If you have any questions for the characters please ask them here I'm doing a Q&A the next chapters)

THIRD(POV)

Namjoon was vibing to UGH in his office while going through some documents when his phone rang. Pausing his song he picked up he knew it was one of his kids. 'Hello'

'Hello Appa can you please come to the police department located at 119th Spring Day ave' Hyun-Jin responded immediately telling his location before anything else.

'Hyun-Jin will you explain to me why you are at the police department' Namjoon answered changing his demeanor. He loves his kids but they need to understand that education is important.

He too understands that his kids are sassy just like his wife. They are very confident in their looks and they know how to use them to their advantage.

'Papa I will explain it briefly' Hyun-Jin said as he kept his eyes on the road, his neon green BMW speeding through the road driving fastly keeping up with the police car that his sister is currently in.

Hearing his son Namjoon sigh already feeling a headache coming. Leaving his chair he walked to the coat hanger on the side getting his coat making and walked out the sending his wife a message about his kids.

Yes, they are Jin's kids when they do bad things and when they do good they are his kids, it depends on the day. Today they are Jin's kids, not his.

'I'm listening' he said making his way to the company's parking lot.

'I'm going to tell you but don't tell mom' that was Hyun-Jin's first condition because telling their mother will result in nothing good. Hearing this Namjoon was not surprised, after all an angry Jin was very scary. (kinda too late for that)

Smirking Namjoon replied 'okay I won't tell him'.

'okay papa listen'

earlier at House Of Cards high school

'WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN I COME, COME THROUGH WITH THAT, THAT?!!!' Sena sang her lungs out to the music playing through the school's cafeteria speakers. Not only was she singing at the cafeteria table she was also dancing.

Everyone was watching her surprised but not surprised, she was always the wild one of the twins. While Hyun-Jin was the calm and shy twin, she was the outgoing one.

Sena was in her own world, poor Hyun-Jin was trying to get her down from her table but instead of listening she made a gun gesture with her hands and pointed at her younger brother 'hit you with that DDU-DU DDU-DU' she said, giggling.

'Sena please get down from the table' he pleaded. He can feel people's eyes on him and he didn't like it not one bit. Because fortunately and unfortunately he got his curvy figure from his mother, and that causes uncomfortable gazes to be thrown at his body.

'Nope,' she said getting excited as more and more came next. The quadruplets were looking at this scene and recording more like Eun recording, Taegguk laying his head on Woozi's lap, Ara enjoying, Jaehyung keeping his eyes on Hyun-Jin, Jiyooseok and Jae-in just minding their business.

'Hey Sena, listen to pretty boy over here and get down from the table' a loud voice from the crowd said. Sena stopped her dancing while Hyun-Jin's back stiffen which didn't go unnoticed by Jaehyung who frowned at the change.

Turning her head Sena scowled at the individual who in return smirked at her. Drum rolls please.......... the individual was none other than the governor's son Han Jisung. Seeing her expression Han's smirk grew bigger, 'Hello Sena' he greeted as he approached the table.