Chapter 24

Thank you everyone for 123k!!!!!!

hello everyone!!!!. The shitty writer is back. I hope you guys had wonderful time with your family for those of us who celebrated Thanksgiving. Please everyone stay safe. love you.

OUR BOYS NEW ALBUM ITS ON FIRE. THEY ARE ALSO NOMITATED FOR THE GRAMMYS.

Questions of the chapter.  As an ARMY or a BTS  stan overall  how happy are you for the boys from 1 to 100?

I'm 1,000000000000000000 HAPPY AND PROUD.

GO STREAM THE ENTIRE BE ALBUM. 

____________________________

Back to the story.

Later On. (2:38pm)

Taehyung (POV)

I woke up with a headache. I was confused for minute than I remember everything we did few hours ago. I groaned because my head felt like it was about to explode.

Just as I got on my feet, I immediately rush to the bathroom to get the alcohol out of my system. I was throwing up my gust ewww; this was disgusting but very relieving. As I finished emptying out my stomach I hear someone else doing the same thing I was doing moments ago in the other bathroom I'm guessing it's Jimin.

I closed the door to take a shower. While I'm taking a shower can I say something.

Have you guys ever be walking down the street or you going to buy something in the mall or in a corner store and you see this person walking like they are someone important all dolled up and crap, they think they be looking cute or like a bad bitch but in reality they look worse than you went you wake up in the morning and their breath be kicking you can smell it miles away.

Well if that's the case I can relate.

————————————————-

After doing my after shower routine, which consists of drying my face, putting on face lotion that keeps my face clear and moisturized for 24 hours, lotion on the rest of my body and changing into a rose gold body hugging dress with Gucci ankle boots.

going down stairs, walking into the living room where everyone else was except for Jimin and Jin they are probably flipping through their closet wondering what to wear. yeah they have a walk in closet in the house and their own room because this is literally their house.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok hyung been woke up so I'm not surprised they was already in here. They all looked calm, and collected for someone who was very drunk hours ago. I guess that's the Magic of my mom's sober soup. Not that I'm praising her or anything yeah I'm totally praising her. Yoongi hyung was laying lazily on the couch ready to fall sleep again.

'good afternoon everyone'

'afternoon Tae' they all responded except for kook he was sleeping on the love seat couch'

Their outfits.