Chapter 56

Please ignore the mistakes.

Thank you so many moons for 260k reads 🤧🤧

THIRD(POV)

Hearing their daughter's response the couple chuckled, now they understand when Jin told them to never let Yoongi babysit alone. He doesn't know what to say and what not to say in front of the kids.

Instead of babysitting, he is teaching them how to be savage. Eun-Ae was proud of herself, she couldn't wait to go home and tell uncle Yoongi how well she did.

The reporters were Jungshook, they were speechless. Ara gave her sister a high-five their older brothers gave them a thumbs up with a smile on their lips.

Finding this amusing another reporter asked her 'cutie who taught you this'

Instead of Eun responding Ara answered this time 'uncle savage is a good teacher'. Once again the parents laughed at their kids.

The reporters were again shut down, they decided to try with Taegguk 'handsome cutie, how old are you'

'I'm four' the reporters asked something they already know trying to ease their way into getting more answers.

The four little kids knew this after all their teachers are their parents, their uncle savage, and sunshine, plus their uncle handsome, last but not atletas uncle smart.

'If you are four, are your siblings also four' the reporter asked.

Jaehyung answered answered 'yes! We are all four'

The reporter smiled, they took a step. The other was happy that at least one of them was getting somewhere, baby steps, one step at a time.

(Just realized I didn't put the day they were born on. clownmida)

'What are you guys wearing today' another brave soul asked, he took the chance.

'We are wearing clothes' Jaehyung answered looking straight into the reporter's eyes.

'I guess these reporters never learn' Jungkook and Taehyung thought holding in their laugh in order not to embarrass the poor reporter further.

To forget his embarrassment he asked another 'what brand are you wearing'

'A brand' Taegguk said this time, making his siblings laugh. Hearing Jungkook took some notes down to never let Yoongi babysit he learned his lesson.

Taehyung agreed with his husband even though he didn't hear it but judging from his expression it was obvious that they both agreed to never let Yoongi babysit.

A younger reporter decided to speak since her co-worker is not doing their job right. 'Mr. Cutie you know you handsome'

'We know' the boys answered.

'Uncle handsome will be proud of us' the two older brothers thought in their head.

This was way more entertaining and amusing than another press conference.

'Eomma said people who don't wear Gucci are suspicious' Ara suddenly said into the mic. 'Mister that means you are suspicious because you are not wearing Gucci'

Hearing their younger sibling the other agreed with now that they looked at the mister he is not wearing Gucci and according to their mother, people who don't wear Gucci are very questionable.

'Mister are you a spy' Eun questioned with a choked expression.

'Look Appa there's a spy' Taegguk whispered to his father.