Chapter 2

Please ignore the miss spelling.

Jungkook (pov)

'jungkook, honey you have school tomorrow, time to sleep' i heard my mom saying from the other room.

'yes mom'

Hi my name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm 19 years old, I'm in my last year of highschool. I like to play football, I'm 6,2 and I'm the captain of the football team. Let me tell you about me, I'm cold to anyone outside of my family and I don't like to interact a lot, people in the school consider me as heartless and cold, but they aren't wrong though.

Now let's talk bout my body 😏, just in case you was wondering, I have coconut chest color hair that's up to my nose, I have tattoos and yes my parents now about it. I have six pack with a define V line and I have muscles of course, my define face and sharp jaw line.

 I have six pack with a define V line and I have muscles of course, my define face and sharp jaw line

I know I'm pretty handsome. Enough about my body, lest talk about my school life. In school I'm know as the Cold and heartless guy, because I don't take sh*t from anyone in school, and just because I'm cold and everything that doesn't mean that I don't get good grades, in fact I'm on top of all of my classes. In school I also don't hook up with girls, like it is in the usual books where the boy is a Playboy and shit like that, well I'm not like that. Is not that I dislike girls is just that I have respect for them even though some of the be throwing themselves at me, cuz I'm filthily reach.

My dad is a CEO of our family company, that he built since he was a teenager, and he put all of his hard work into it, my dad is hard working man, and so is my mom. They met when they were in there freshmen year of highschool, and they have been together since than.

Dad was 18 when he started to build his company with my mom supporting him along the way, at the same time that he was beginning to build his own company, mom became pregnant with me, what can I say he couldn't keep it in his pants. But lest put the story aside and let me get ready for bed. Heading over to my walk in closet

I found a pair of black Nike shorts, I like to sleep with no top on, even though the room has AC, but that's besides the point

I found a pair of black Nike shorts, I like to sleep with no top on, even though the room has AC, but that's besides the point. Any ways, I'm going to go and take a shower than go to bed. Let's hope that tomorrow is a good first day of school and that is not boring like the usual.