Chapter 46

THIRD(POV)

The meeting went better than expected, they got the deal and the other party was very happy with their proposal.

Taehyung,  Jimin, and Jin fired 10 employees for being rude and for showing up to work in the wrong work attire. Yeah better then expected.

---------------------------

The house was quiet everyone is sleeping. Well everyone except Taehyung, kept tossing and turning, not finding a comfortable position to sleep in.

Taehyung sat up tired, he was hot, bothered, and uncomfortable. He was surprised Jungkook hasn't woken up yet since Jungkook is usually a light sleeper, one move from Taehyung and he was already awake.

Getting out of bed he walked to the closed window and opened it, fresh cold air immediately filled the room brushing against Jungkook bareback.

Taehyung relaxed as the cold breeze hit his hot skin he let out a sigh of relief. Putting his hands on the window trying to release some of the pressure he is currently feeling on his stomach.

Feeling the cold air against his back Jungkook groaned, rolling over he stretched his hand out trying to pull the usual small body against his but found that the usual warm spot was now empty and a little cold.

He immediately sat up looking around the big room until his eyes landed on the body leaning against the window staring into the sky filled with stars, the moon bright with its soft light giving the dawn a soft and calm glow.

Taehyung's figure was illuminated by the soft light of the moon giving him an ethereal look that hypnotized Jungkook. Getting out of the bed he walked over to his wife that was lost staring into him and back hugged him.

'Love what's wrong' Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around Taehyung stomach being careful not to hurt him.

Taehyung leaned his head back to Jungkook's chest, closing his eyes, he was hot and uncomfortable. 'Koo I feel hot, uncomfortable, and bothered. My stomach feels heavier than usual' he said caressing his belly.

Jungkook sigh knowing very well from all of the research and books he has read that this usually means the babies are coming and Taehyung is soon going into labor.

'I'm sorry you have to go through this bub, but it will be over soon and it's going to be worth it' He said kissing his neck. 'Go sit on the bed, while I prepared the bathtub so you can take a bath'

He said guiding Taehyung to the bed 'okay'. Jungkook filled the tub with water, put Taehyung favorite strawberry bath oil. He helped him bathe, which helped Taehyung relax his muscles.

After dressing Taehyung, Jungkook grabbed an already packed suitcase from the closet, calling the director of the hospital they always go to.

'Hello Mr. Jeon'

'Sorry to bother this late, please prepare the room I reserved a few months ago' he said as he grabbed a smaller suitcase from the closet.

'Yes Mr. Jeon, anything else'

'Have a doctor ready for when we arrive my wife can be checked, thank you'

Both hung up at the same time. Jungkook called Namjoon as soon as he got off the phone with the director, informing him about what was happening. Telling him not to worry and to go to the hospital later.

Taehyung just watched him walk around, getting things looking as calm as ever. Taehyung asked Jungkook if he could help him but Jungkook refused to let him do anything.