Chapter 5

18+ahead.

Jungkook(pov)

'Daddy...uhhmm faster please' I looked at my baby who was a beautiful mess under me right now. All you could hear in the room was the sound of skin clapping together, sinful moans leaving the beauty's lips, and groans.

I love to hear his sinful moans. I smirked and slowed my movements for a minute. 'What did you say babyboy' I asked slowing moving my hips. He whined at my slow movements, he buckled his hips upwards trying to find more please.

I want you daddy, please~~... Go faster daddy, I want to feal you buried inside of me...ummmmhh~~~ Please daddy I want you to fuck me until I can't walk for a week or even a month' he whining.

My smirk grew wider, I slowing leaned forward to his hears. I licked, sucked and bite his than said 'ohh really baby'. I said pulling all the way out than slamming back in, groaning by the way he clenched his walls around my member. I repeated the same action for 5 more times. By doing that, I heard a high peached moaned coming from his lips. He arched his back. 'Please Daddy~~~Faster' he pleaded. 'OK Baby since you asked so nicely your wish is my command' I said. I rammed in and out if him at a animalistic speed.
...
End of 18+