Chapter 40

GO STREAM FILM OUT

Surrounded by people yet alone - unknown

THIRD(POV)

When Jin woke up he realized he was alone in the big bed. He touched Namjoon's side of the bed and it was cold.

Jin sigh, his bladder was going to burst any second if he stayed in bed. He went to the bathroom, did his business, and of course, he put his belly mask on.

It's to keep his belly skin hydrated and to prevent stretch marks, even if he will get them later on because his stomach is not done stretching. But when they do appear it's the bare minimum.

He is wearing Namjoon clothes like usual. He walked to Jimin's room wanting to wake him up but he was already awake, drying his hair.

Jimin is wearing Yoongi's sweatpants and Hoseok's t-shirt.

'Good morning pregnant buddy' Jin greeted him.

'Morning'

'We should go and get Taehyung'

Jimin nodded doing the last touch upon his hair. Getting up he followed Jin to Taehyung room.

When they got there Taehyung was putting on one of Jungkook's sweatpants, they were very baggy but that's the good thing. He was very comfortable.

The two looked at him, hands folded above their stomach. They shook their heads, both knowing that it would get harder as time passes by, the more their babies grow.

'Good morning' he greeted them, walking to the closet to get his animal slippers.

'TaeTae hurry up, as you may know, the boys didn't sleep in the room last night, so we need to make breakfast and not bother at all today' Jimin said

'Exactly it's our fault that they are tired. After all, they always satisfy our cravings' Jin said

Taehyung nodded, 'okay let's go'

They took the elevator to the first floor not even bothering with the stairs. After all, they have an elevator for a reason.

'I'm doing the pancakes, and bacon' Jin said, eating watermelon while gathering all the ingredients needed for the pancakes.

'I'm doing the french toast and egg,' Jimin said, stealing some of Jin's watermelon

'And I will fry the sausage, do the coffee, and get the fruits' Taehyung said, eating his dry mangos.

'Alright let's get to work pregnant shishtars' Jimin said, making Jin and Taehyung laugh.

45 minutes later

They finished cooking, and they began to set up the table. Taehyung stopped though because he realized something. 'Why are we setting up the table here if our show has new episodes'

Jimin also stopped 'oh my god, yeah! You right new episodes for Vincenzo are out plus we need to catch up on other episodes'

(that show is good...you should watch it if you haven't yet)

'Then what are we waiting for, let's put the food in the living room, therefore we won't have to travel back and forth' Jin said getting to work, putting the food on the table in the living room.

Once they set up the food, they got comfy and the marathon began.

They were so into the show that they didn't even notice the boys walking in the kitchen, drinking hangover soup. The tops were a little bit confused and concerned because they're pregnant fiancees haven't demanded anything yet.