Chatper 6

Third(pov)

Taehyung looked flustered by the cocky remark of the older. He was really embarrassed he didn't now what to say. He opened his mouth.

'I...umm...really...umm' he kept stuttering, tbh he really didn't know what to say. Seeing this Jungkook smirked at him.

Than he mocked Taehyung "I..umm...really...umm" he mocked him 'speak up princess' he said his smirk getting bigger if that's even possible (but hey is a fan-fiction where everything is possible).

'What😏 cat got your tongue' Jungkook said. Believe it or not they are still in the position since 10 minutes ago.

Finally after realising what was actually happening, Taehyung regained his sense back. He quickly got out of Jungkook's arms instantly missing his warm but he fought his body desire and stood up straight. Clearing his throat he began to speak.

'Sorry about that' he said his cheeks painted pink because he felt really embarrassed for getting lost in Jungkook's stupid beautiful eyes.

'Its ok princess. My arms enjoyed your company, and now they miss the feeling of your warm body in them' he said teasingly with arrogance although deep down in his heart what he said was really true. But he won't tell Taehyung that yet until his sure about what Taehyung feels for me.

Because, even though he seems to be cold and unfazed about anything his really afraid of being rejected.

Continued...

I know boring chapter.

A/N:

Soo like I know this is a short chapter of 200 and something words but I promise to update as soon as I can.

...

Lady's and Gentleman let's talk about, the "Chicken Noodle soup" J-hope ft Becky G. I personally like the song and everything, and I really hope that you guys also like. If you haven't seen the music you have to see it.

Another thing you guys. Thank you so much for making my book to be #45 in alphamale and thank you for the almost 300 reads.

 Thank you so much for making my book to be #45 in alphamale and thank you for the almost 300 reads

See you next update.

Yah girl. Hoodie💜