Chapter 36

(PLAY THE SONG)

THIRD(POV)

Jungkook looked at the police straight in the face 'move' he repeated.

The police man was scared for his life. 'I-I-I'm sorry I can't let you in'

Jungkook was ready to fight the police man until Namjoon held him. 'Jungkook you need to calm down, please calm down'

Jungkook was struggling in Namjoon's hold, he was going to leave when Hoseok held his other arm back. 'Jungkook you need to calm down, do it for Taehyung do it for your kids, please'

He was not having it, he began to struggle more and more, Yoongi came forward 'calm down, the paramedics are doing everything they can to get him out. Just have faith in them, please. Please please'

He pleaded eyes teary, he couldn't stand seeing the strongest man he knows like this. But he should have seen this coming when it comes to Taehyung, Jungkook becomes so gentle.

The people-watching at home couldn't help but cry along with them seeing how the boys were holding him back.

Somehow he broke and ran past the policeman who didn't even try to stop him.

The other policeman at the scene just let him be, he kneels next to the car on Taehyung side of the crushed window. He looks at Taehyung through the broken glass.

Taehyung was still breathing but barely, eyelids half open, covered ok blood, hands wrapped around his belly protecting their little cookies. He was barely conscious, Taehyung tried to open his eyes to take a better look at Jungkook but he couldn't.

Jungkook was lost, hopeless, he felt so useless, so powerless. 'Babe be brave for me, okay' he tried to keep Taehyung focus away from the pain.

'You and our little kookies will be safe, we will get through this. Please just hold on, I won't go anywhere. We will get through this, don't lose focus. Focus on me think about our little ones'.

Jungkook was trying not to let the tears fall.

Taehyung was in pain he was breaking, he opens his mouth to speak but he couldn't he was in great pain before he lost consciousness, he used a great amount of the strength he had left to whisper to jungkook.

'J-junkook o-our little kookies' he was struggling to breath, 'p-please save our little kookies'

He was losing consciousness. He was tired, he wanted to close his eyes. Jungkook noticed this.

'No, no Taehyung keep your eyes open'

That was the last thing Taehyung heard before falling into deep darkness, completely losing consciousness.

Seeing Jungkook wants to scream but his words came out as a whisper 'taehyung'

He couldn't hold back the tears 'taehyung please open your eyes...please'

A fireman came and suddenly said 'the car it's going to explode in 5 minutes, we need to get him out as fast as possible it not...'

He couldn't even finish his sentence because everyone knows what he was going to say next. If they don't the car is going to explode with Taehyung in there.

The other firemen started screaming orders left and right 'HURRY UP CUT THE WINDOW FROM THE OTHER'

Everyone started to work faster than before, starting to cut the window 'HURRY UP'

'THE WINDOW IS OFF'

The policeman said '3 minutes left'

'Hurry up get him out if there, move move'