Chapter 28

🎄💜

Thank you everyone for 135k.

Third(POV)

Jungkook kept cursing under his breath making sure Taehyung couldn't hear him. It was the periodt app he downloaded to keep track of his boyfriend periodt because sometimes Taehyung forget he even has a periodt.

To prove his point, he looked at Taehyung 'Taebear when is you time of the month'

Taehyung tighten his grip around the wheel, he looked like a dear caught in the head lights. Jungkook has been telling Taehyung to keep track of his cycle because it's always painful.

Usually he takes pain killers the day before it comes so it lessens the pain, plus Jungkook usually shops Periodt supply for Tae a week before it takes place so his prepared for anything. Snacks, heat packs, and most of all he himself it's part of the shopping list.

Call him over proactive but he needs to keep his baby safe.

'Kookie you see what happened was...' sweat stars to form on his face.

Jungkook was not letting him off. 'What happened was...' he smirked at him teasingly.

'Okay okay, I admit defeat. I forgot you. But kookie you can't blame, the days be feeling like I don't even have a menstrual cycle' he pouted while keeping an eye on the road.

Kook cood a his baby, this is why he loves Taehyung, his purely sassy, savage and might act not so innocent but his a innocent being, who don't act innocent like others. Who pretend to be innocent but failing miserably.

'Tae we talked about this' Jungkook looked at the sulking baby in the wheel.

Taehyung look at ahead pouting. Jungkook looked at him and squeezed his thigh letting him know that it's okay.

After 5 minutes of driving they arrived where they're supposed to meet the agent. Everyone got out the car, Jungkook not forgetting to grab Tae's drink.

Everyone was gathered around waiting for the agent who came a little after they came.

'I'm sorry I'm a little late' she smiled apologetically, bowing a little.

The boys where quite pleased that they didn't get anyone rude or obnoxious. They were tired of those people.

They also bowed a little. 'It's alright we also just arrived' Namjoon calmly answered the nervous agent.

'Let me formally introduce myself. I'm y/n  I will be showing you guys the houses you guys selected, and give you the contract for the house you all decide on after the tour'  she professionally said.

Although she was dying from nervousness on the inside. I mean how could she not, she was in the presence of the Jeon Jungkook, who wouldn't be nervous. The young CEO was know his young age, his cold and calm nature. People say he only shows his soft and caring side to his close very close friends and family, rumors also say that he shows it to his lover.

Jungkook hasn't announced that he has a boyfriend nor that he is in a relationship. He doesn't want to expose Taehyung to the danger of his crazy followers or fan. Because obsessive fans are not it. They are crazy. (*cough* *cough* Oil London)

(I can't believe Oil London makes music💀💩)

Overall she was fascinated by everyone in front of her specially the young adults who are bussines mans at such a young age.

Although y/n don't really believe rumors because 86 percent of the time they're false, she couldn't help but take a double look at the protective arm that Jungkook had wrapped around Taehyung who was sipping on his drink.

'Now that I have introduced myself let me show you guys the first house, please follow me' she began walking to a house that was big and beautiful in Tae's eyes.

Yoongi was the first one to speak, 'not bad'. Everyone agreed with him.

Y/N smiled at him, so far so good, she thought quietly to herself. She was nervous that they wouldn't like the house; but she got a few minutes relief.

'This is house has 4 bedrooms, 61/2 bathrooms. Each room comes with its own private bathroom etc. each room it's a master bedroom, comes with it's own heater and air conditioner, the room comes with its own system. Each one also has its own walk in closet. There is a little resting room upstairs, along with a movie theater, and a game room. The living room it's here. There's only one kitchen. In the back yard there's a pool. The house it's fully furnished'

y/n explained to them, as she showed them around. Paying close attention to their reactions, everyone was happy but wanted to see the other houses.

'If anyone has any question, please don't hesitate to ask' she quickly said to cover up her nervousness.

She heard everyone said a 'No question' while still looking around. After 15 minutes of touring the house they moved on to the next one.

Stay safe💜