Chapter 53

(Kpop) Old songs or new songs? Which one do you prefer more?

THIRD(POV)

'I still can't believe you own a billion-dollar company and still got beaten by a toddler' Yoongi said as he took a sip of his wine.

It was already night and the house was very peaceful no crying, no squealing, no giggling, no complaints. Just peace and quiet.

The new parents were currently having a family and catching up even though they catch up every day. It was just a night to relax without the kids.

'I'm proud of my nephew, we will be a great CEO someday' Yoongi said.

'Yes he will' said Hoseok.

As he spoke Taehyung stiffen in Jungkook's arms, he moved around on Jungkook's lap making Jungkook let out a low groan.

'Baby stop moving' he whispered in Taehyung's ear, biting Tae's neck leaving a red bite mark.

Taehyung didn't listen and continue moving; he really wanted to find a comfortable. He wasn't moving on purpose, he just wanted comfort.

Jungkook groaned tightening his hold on Taehyung. Kook buried his face in Taehyung neck to hide the expression of pure pleasure on his face. He was hard.

Taehyung felt the hardness underneath him, I mean why wouldn't he, it was poking his ass.

'Koo it's poking me' Taehyung whispered to Jungkook. Kook was so done with his wife, he told him to stop earlier and now he is complaining.

'This is your fault beautiful, I told you not to move' kook said still with his eyes closed trying to soften his hard-on. But it was hard when his wife's big and soft ass was on top of him.

Jungkook died internally because instead of softening he was getting more turned on. 'Fuck' he thought.

'Calm down Koo I'll help you after this' Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's cheek.

Nodding Jungkook Obeid his wife, he calmed down a little bit. Back to the reason why he was tensed in the first place.

To put it simple, Taehyung had spoken to his husband about how he feels about their kids taking over the CEO positions when the times.

They both agreed that their children will not be forced to take over the company if they don't want to. And absolutely under no circumstances will they fight to take over the company.

They are free to decide what is that they want to do with their life. So he was a little sensitive when it came to that topic.

While Taekook was having their little heated moment, Jin left to bring more food.

He came into the room with a trait filled with home-cooked food and water. He seated himself on Namjoon's lap 'still feeling salty about your defeat babe' he asked as he kissed Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon didn't respond, he just gripped Jin's butt and drank his wine like water. He was going to regret that later.

Today was the day to get drunk. The top was getting drunk but the bottoms were not drinking because it didn't feel right, after all, they breastfeed their kids. They didn't want to pass anything unnecessary and harmful to their children.

Seeing his reaction to the remark the game room erupted into a fit of laughter.

Jin gave Namjoon a quick kiss on the lips to make him feel better. The room fell into a comfortable silence.

Hoseok then remembered something 'do you know how much money was spent the past few months' he asked them.

Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung started to look around the room, not making eye contact.