chapters 10-11

Hi people this hoe is back with two more chapter😎💜. I hope you are doing good, and if you are feeling down remember that there is always a purpose for something and that you are not alone. I💜U.

Please ignore the spelling mistakes. I'm just a lonely hoe😥 who can't spell.

Soo Thx for the support and comment that you guys have been giving me😭💜💜I love you.
You know who you are😎😎

......................................................

Taehyung (POV)

'No'

I was joking but the face that he made was really funny that I couldn't help hut to laugh. He looked he just did 💩 on himself. He also looked he was about to cry.

I snaked my hands around his neck and peck his cheeks.

'Kook, I was just playing with you. I love you to be your boyfriend. Like you said your one and one' I said looking into his eyes.

'OMG!! Don't ever do that to me.' He said bugging me tightly.

'I'm sorry kook' i feel guilty for scaring him. But you have to admit. It was really funny to see his face like that.

'So you really wanna be my boyfriend'

'Yess I wanna be your boyfriend'

We hugged. He broke the hug, he looked into my eyes than my lips than my eyes than my lips again.

He started leaning forward towards me. I leaned towards him. And then bum we are kissing the next thing I know. I was kinda skeptical about kissing back, because I haven't kissed in a long time.

(a/n~~ Don't mind me. I forgot his longest relationship and the day they broke up. And no im not young through the chapters to. Its a lot of work😣)

But I did anyways. Who cares how bad I kiss. I have a hot sexy hunk of a boyfriend, you can't compare🤣. (Sorry I just had to).

The kiss was passionate. And gentle. He has his hands on my waist lightly massaging it. My hands around wrapped around his neck, running my hands through his hairs. He groan as I did that. I kept doing it and he groaned again.

I think he was getting tired. Of me doing that to me. His hands slowly made its way down from my waist to my butt. Once it got there he grope my butt and gave it a squeeze. I moaned at the light feeling of pleasure.

I was running out of breath soo I broke the kiss first. He pressed our foreheads together, both of us trying to catch our breath. 2 minutes later we were back to our normal breathing.

'You are finally mine' he said in a deep voice that made my knee weak.

'am I really your's' I said teasing him. Believe me or not I'm already head over heals for this guy.

His face darken by my words. I was scared. But decide to keep teasing him.

'How do you know that I don't have a lover hidden somewhere'.

He clenched his jaw. He louvered his head and his lips was right next to my ear. He nibbled on my ear that he bit my ear.

'Try me if you want baby. But we both now that you only belong to me and me only'. He said gripping my butt again.

'Baby don't do nor say things that will get you a punishment'. He said slapping my butt. What's wrong with this guy and my butt. I bett is red from all that touching, gripping, squeezing kook did to it.