Chapter 42

I'm unique I have mental breakdowns everyday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Taekook wedding day. All the weddings are back to back.

THIRD(POV)

'Can I please sleep in peace, waking up early was already a torture at least me sleep for a little before we leave' complained a tired Taehyung.

'Taehyung don't be a big baby, it will be over in just few hours' Jimin said tugging at Taehyung's arm.

'Jimin you try carrying four babies, then being horny for most of the time, don't forget to add the constant back pain' Taehyung said getting annoyed.

'Well you see I'm already experiencing 95% of your pain, plus I didn't send Jungkook to have super sperm' Jimin said massaging his stomach hissing slightly because one of them kicked his ribs.

Taehyung noticed and evil plan formed in his head. Getting up with the help of his mom, he walked towards Jimin the maids holding his dress so he won't trip and fall on it. Finally standing in front Jimin he told him to stand up, Jimi raised a brow confused but still stood up. Jin was seating on the other single couch, recording everything.

(With red bottoms especially made for pregnant Tae)

Taehyung smiled sweetly, placing his hands on Jimin big belly. 'Hello there little babies Taetae here. Kick to say hello' he said sweetly.

Jimin eyes widened, this was not good. You see the little monsters in Jimin's stomach love both Taehyung and Jin so much that whenever they talked to them, it was endless kicking. It hurts like hell, but it's Jimin's fault for doing the same thing to Jin and Taehyung.

The babies began kicking, harshly 'oww' Jimin cried out in pain. He hissed their kicks hurt like hell. He began massaging his belly to calm them down and to sooth the pain. 'Please stop kicking me it hurts' he said eyes getting watery.

As if feeling his pain they calmed, soft kicks only. Taehyung was laughing at him so was Jin. Jimin glared at the two slowly sitting back down in his seat.

'Sorry Jimin' Taehyung apologized.

'No forgiven, that actually hurts Taehyung. Just you wait' he said still massaging.

Yuna just shook her head, these three were a lot of work.

'Taehyung start putting on your shoes it's almost time to go' Jin said checking out his outfit in the body length mirror .

Taehyung eyes widened he was actually getting married, like today is really his wedding day . 'omg I'm actually getting married'

'I thought you been realized that the moment you got engaged' Jin said smiling softly at the youngest in their little family.

'I did I just never thought it would be this soon' he said tearing up a little. Yuna opened her arms smiling through tears, her only baby was getting married.