Chapter 13

Third(POV)

'We need to talk'

this was the first thing that Taehyung heard as soon as he answered his bestfriend call.

He was already home and changed into a pair of silky lace satin pajamas.

He was still mad and worried, about Jungkook. Mad at Jungkook because he could have just left him alone but no! He just had to ask so many questions, worried bacause what would Jungkook think of him if he knows that he gets his menstrual cycle a month like a teen girl and that he can get pregnant.

That was something that he didn't tell Jungkook, because he was scared of his reaction or that he might find the boy disgusting. Taehyung is scared of rejection from his lover because his different from every other boy, well except from jimin and jin because they are basically the same kind of the *special* case of males who can reproduce and have the same organs and genes as girls.

Taehyung just sight he was tired, all he wanted to do was sleep. But knowing jimin, Taehyung knew that until he explains to jimin what's going he won't be able to get any sleep.

'Yes! Jimin what is there for us to talk about?' He asked rather annoyed at his bff and his Stupid period.

'Well we need to talk about why you lashed out on Jungkook like that!! That's one, numero 2 is, he was just worried about you! And numero 3 is, why didn't you tell about you being special! If your thinking that his going to reject you and be disgusted well trust me he is not, look at me and jin, Yoongi & Hoseok accepts me and they are glad that they get to have a heir and Namjoon is happy that he gets to make his own kids with jin and not to adopt kids, I'm not saying that his against adoption, but is kinda great to have kids of your own blood if feels like a great pride to talk about. What I'm saying is that even though Jungkook might seem cold and arrogant, his really a sweet guy and you know that your self Tae, you are basically the only one who can control his temper so please just talk to him about'

jimin ranted over the phone to his best friend who seems to need someone to smack senses into him.

Taehyung was silent. Because he really isn't sure about telling Jungkook. His scared. His scared that Jungkook will leave him after knowing just like everyone else that he dated did.

'Chim I'm not sure, I'm scared' Taehyung voiced cracked at the end and he started to silently to sub.

Jimin just sigh and was feeling really sorry for his friend. Taehyung was always insecure about his genes, that was one of the things that jimin hated about his bff his insecurity. But he still loves him.

'Taebear listen, if he rejects I will personally go to his house and set it on fire while his inside, if he dears to reject you. I'll kill him with my bear hands if I have to, but Jungkook is a smart person and I'm sure he knows the right answer, soo don't worry and stop crying you look horrible when you cry even though I'm not seeing your face right know I can imagine how ugly it is while you cry'

Jimin tried to lift up Taehyung's mood, but it really didn't work. Taehyung kept crying.

Jimin just comfort him. Because when Tae gets emotional it's really hard to comfort him especially on his period.

After 1 hour he finally quiet down and all chim heard over the phone were the soft snores coming from the other side of the phone. Jimin just shook his head at his best friend adorable behavior. He was really like a child. But don't get on his bad side or else hell will come to you, without you dying you will meet the devil himself.

-----------------------------------------------------

After football practice. Everyone was heading out home in their sports car because as you know everyone in the school is rich but not as rich as Jungkook, that guys is richer than Donal trump.