Chapter 50

THIRD(POV)

'I'm sorry Mrs. JungMin we did everything we could, sadly we couldn't save this angel' the doctor said as a tear rolled down his eyes

The entire bathroom was quiet the silence was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. The new parents were frozen, they couldn't process what was going.

Jimin shook his head 'no' he states crying softly 'n-no, please tell me you lying' he said again not crying hard. Holding his two babies protectively against his chest pushing his back against Hoseok to feel safe.

Hoseok closed his eyes, pressing his head against Jimin's neck, Yoongi came closer to him wanting to be close to his family as much as possible.

Getting up Yoongi took his child from the doctor's hold and held him protectively against his chest.

'I love you angel' he said letting his tears fall this wasn't the time to act strong.

The Doctor looked down in shame he felt ashamed that he couldn't save the little angel who gave his parents a hard time for 9 months yet made them happy.

Bringing the baby over to his two lovers he laid him on Jimin's chest along with his other two siblings. The three parents couldn't stop crying.

Their angel came into the world just a few minutes ago and he left before they could even greet him. 'Y-yah w-w-wake up... I have *sob* scold *sob* you *sob* for kicking *sob* me' he just couldn't calm down.

Hoseok watched the heartbreaking scene he felt so helpless he couldn't take away his or his lover's pain and it made everything worse.

The three huddled as a family in the bathtub. The standby also crying watching the scene feeling ashamed.

NamJin and Taekook were informed and of course, they were devastated Taehyung and Jin cried.

2 days later a small funeral was held Jimin has calmed down, his eyes were red and puffy from crying, his two other angels were sleeping peacefully.

Hoseok and Yoongi tried their best to be strong for their little family.

Today will never be forgotten, one angel left the world leaving his parents in despair and broken. Two other siblings won't meet their little brother because he left too early.

Reality

'Sorry Mrs. JungMin looks like this little one will be like Mr. Min over here quiet and calm' the doctor said smiling at the cute baby who was staring at him.

The three let out a sigh of relief they were worried for a second. Jimin's heart could finally calm down.

'You did good Mrs. JungMin' the nurses and doctor praised. After cleaning the babies up, all three were placed on his chest. He smiled down at his children, happy they were healthy and finally here with them.

Hoseok and Yoongi stared at their angels they were adorable, 'you did amazing Babe' Yoongi said pressing their forehead together claiming their eyes.

Hoseok did the same thing, Jimin closed his eyes with a smile on his face. His family is finally complete.

'Can you please tell us the name of these beautiful angels' one of the nurses asked, with a pen and clipboard ready in her hands.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, nodding Hoseok turned to the nurse he looked at his little fluff ball.

Firstborn - JungMin Ji-yooseok
Secondborn - JungMin Jae-in
Third born - JungMin Woozi

The JungMin family is finally complete.

Just wanted to relax y'all mind.

Hopefully, y'all survived that

Love you, baby, Moons✨