Chapter 38

THIRD(POV)

Before they went to see Taehyung.

Namjoon walked into the room, his loved sleeping, bandages wrapped around his head, oxygen mask, IV, other things placed on his stomach. Monitoring their child. He could hear the heartbeat.

Walking over he kissed his hand, forehead, and kissed their baby. He let a tear slip, it was a bittersweet moment. He was here kissing his child but Jungkook couldn't. He felt mixed emotions.

'I love you' he said to both.

Hoseok and Yoongi were holding each hand, laying a kiss on the back, and kissing Jimin's forehead. Like the other two bandages wrapped around his head, oxygen mask, thing place in his stomach monitoring the baby.

Like Namjoon, these two are also experienced bittersweet moments. Mixed emotions. Neither of them said anything.

'We love you'
.....

Jungkook smiled, fighting back the tears that are threatening to come out. He leaned in and kissed him on his forehead.

'I love you, I love you, I love you' leaning their forehead together.

'I love you too, kookie' he said leaned back on the bed, he is tired and sore.

He seemed to have realized something, 'jungkook how are our little kookies' he said getting nervous, fear showing all over his face.

'Our little fighters are safe and sound. Don't worry, the doctor will come back again later tonight to check up on you'

Taehyung nodded. Yuna hugged him carefully, she doesn't want to hurt him or her grandchildren.

'You scared us you know that' she said kissing his forehead.

'Sorry Yuna' he said teasing her.

She looked at him like he grew a third head. She turned around making sure he was talking to her.

'You talking to me' she said looking around again.

She smacked his arm, making everyone laugh.

'I have birth to you, you little shit' she said slapping him again in the arm.

'Sorry mama' he said laughing along with everyone in the room.

He frowned, 'is Jin and Jimin alright'

Namjoon answered him 'yes TaeTae don't worry they are alright. I'm glad to see you alright'

Taehyung breath out a sigh of relief, glad that he and his best friends made it through otherwise...he didn't want to think about it.

He looked around the room waved cutely, still holding Jungkook's hand who did want to let go.

Night came almost everybody went home promising to come back tomorrow. They weren't coming back tomorrow, they want to give them some privacy, especially to Jungkook who has the biggest scare of his life.

The girls called earlier to make sure that the boys were alright, if they needed anything they could just call.

Jungkook is still thinking about suing the hospital for mixing the information but everything was up to Taehyung to decide.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's dark circles. He wanted Jungkook to rest but he was hungry.

'Kookie I'm hungry' caressing his stomach.

'Okay babe...what do you want to eat, I'll call and order, so it can be delivered'

'I want Chinese food, kimchi, with coffee ice cream' he said counting everything with his fingers.