Chapter 8

Please ignore the mistakes

Taehyung (POV)

'Umm...kookie I'

I stared but he didn't let me finish before he spoke up again. At the moment I was laying flat on my stomach with my phone on loud bc my heads were getting tired of holding a phone.

'I know we haven't know each for more 2 days. Not even 2 but mostly only a day, but i have fell in love with you the first time I saw you getting out of that car. Let's just say it was love at first sight. I won't force you to believe me cus I didn't believe myself when I found out that I love you. I know I might be moving to fast but please give me a chance' he said with sincerity in his voice.

I did know what to say so I let my heart do the speaking.

'Well kook. I don't know what to say. But I guess I will give you a chance'.

'OMG!! Really'

'Yes kookie'

'Ok than. I guess this was easier than expected' he said amusement laced in his voice.

'Ok kookie when and where is the date gonna be at' I asked.

'Princess don't worry about that, I will get everything ready. All you need to do is to make sure you wear something nice but comfortable and the rest leave up to me'

he said. Like everything was a peace of cake. Filthily rich bastard.

'OK kook'.

'And princess the date is this Saturday. Be ready by 6pm I'm gonna pick up you'

'Kookie how do you know my address' I asked surprised but not really surprised since rich have power.

'I have my way princess

' he said with an arrogant voice. I can picture the stupid smirk on his face at this moment.

'Ok bye, you have taken enough of my precious time from my show'

I said really hoping that this is the end of the convo because I'm dying to see what's gonna happen in the next episode. But this arrogant good looking like bunny person... Ighhh!!

'Yes Tae!! I'm gonna let you continue what ever you was doing before' he said with a chuckle.

'Bye kook'

'Bye princess'

With that the phone call ended. If your wondering what's gonna happen to my show, well thanks to a good looking bunny, im really tired right know and sleepy.

Please don't ask how I got tired after a phone call. Look I get tired just by talking. I know I'm lazy but I don't care tbh.

Let's jus hope that I didn't make a mistake by accepting this. Believe it or not in scared of the outcome of this, what ever is going to happen between me and Jungkook. I really hope everything goes right.