Chapter 37

It hurts more when you can't do anything to ease the pain, and they tell you that it's okay.

THIRD(POV)

Next morning. Everyone huddles up in a private hospital room, no one went home.

Almost everybody was still sleeping after staying seeing the boys. But jungkook wasn't sleeping, he didn't have the strength to sleep.

He was worried about Taehyung how is going to react to losing their babies. He couldn't even think about it. He lost his two little angels without even knowing what they looked like.

Last night Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi was happy and relieved that their finances and child are okay but their heart was in pain.

It hurt for Taehyung and Jungkook, they didn't lose a kid but they can't imagine how painful it was. They can only imagine half of the pain he was going through.

Yoongi was the first one to wake up, he looked around and saw Jungkook standing by the window staring into the city. Dark circles around his eyes after not sleeping for a while.

Walking over to he hugged him. He didn't say anything the neat support he could give was silent. He didn't have anything that can alleviate the pain, except to back to that day and redo everything.

Something impossible. 'What do I say when he wakes and ask about them' Jungkook asked.

Yoongi looked down, 'I don't know kook' he repeated 'I don't know'

Jungkook shook his head, smiling bitterly.

Later everyone else woke up, looking at him with pity. Mrs.Jeon didn't know what to say and do to at least share some of his pain.

Mr. Jeon was going to ask him a question he already knew. 'I'm...I'm okay'

He tried to smile. A nurse came in and say that it was time to see the patients, they have been moved to three different rooms.

They start to leave the room. Jungkook stays behind, to leave last he didn't dare to face Taehyung.

Yuna noticed this and stood behind him.

'You know he's a fighter' she said hugging Jungkook.

'I know...but...I don't know if I can face him' he said sadly.

'You going to...you have to be brave for our little tiger. You are his piler during hard times and you know that'

He checked bitterly 'a piler who couldn't save his own kids'

'Jungkook you couldn't do anything. We couldn't do anything, what matters is helping you both get through this'

'But how long will it take'

'It doesn't matter, what matters it's getting through this and coming out strong'

'I know'

'Let's go see our little fighter'

They walked down the hall to Taehyung ward. Jungkook was looking down, eyes closed letting Yuna guide him. People that walked past couldn't help but feel bad for the young man.

Going inside the room, he heard everyone gasp. He was scared to open his eyes so he kept them close, afraid he won't be able to handle what was in front of him.

'Jungkook'

He heard Yuna calling him, opening his eyes he looked at her, she had a look of shock. Not knowing what to say. Hesitantly he moved his eyes to the hospital bed.

Like everyone else in the room, he too was choked at what he saw. There laid Taehyung with a baby bump.

He looked at his dad's mouth opening and closing like a fish, he didn't know what to say. He couldn't believe his eyes, he quickly walked to the sleeping Taehyung and touched his stomach.