Chapter 15 🍓

Please ignore the mistakes.(-_-;)

Also the previous chapter was the wrong one. I was Feeling depressed soo yeah!.

Merry Late Christmas Everyone.🎄🎄🎅🎅🎁🎁🎁

THIRD (POV)

In a second Taehyung top was off. He was left with his bra. And his shorts pajama. They broke off the kiss because, lack of oxygen. Leaning their foreheads together they looked into each other eyes. Breathing heavily.

They couldn't get out of their heads of how beautiful and handsome the other looked. For Jungkook, Tae was beautiful not matter the situation. (even in danger😏). As for Tae Jungkook looked better without shirt. Maybe he will ask Jungkook not to wear a shirt every time their alone. But only Tae can see him without a shirt and no one else. (Stingy Hoe😣).

'I love you Tae'

'I love you kook'

And with that they were back to their unfinished business. Sucking each others face off.

'Mmmm-mm'

That was the beautiful sound that kook was hearing, Taehyung moaning was music to his ears. But he will be screaming his name out of pleasure with his little friend inside of his beautiful boyfriend. Little kook got more excited just by the though of being inside Tae tight vagina and hole.

(Ps. I said he was on his period well not anymore).

(I cringed so hard writing this. I almost gave up, but I love my readers to much to do so.)

(Homeworks: bitch we need to be done or your ass will fail)

(Me: FU Dirty Bitch)

Back to the story.
.........................................

The things that was off, was Tae pajama shorts. Now he was left with his laze blue underwear. Little kook was even more excited if that was even possible.

Since Taehyung was confident about his body he didn't bother covering his body. A beautiful our glass figure.
(Confident bastard).

Jungkook was the first to break the kiss. He trailed his lips to the youngers neck, leaving hickeys all over his body. He stopped right above the youngers laze underwear. Looking up at the younger, making sure that he was okay with what was about to go down, and of Tae was comfortable with it. The younger just nodded his head. Taking this as his cue to continue; kook kissed the top Tae underwear, trailing his lips down. Smelling the sweet scent of the other. 

Kook slowly took of the pantie. Analysing every detail of his pu***. Yes it's his  because this is his boyfriend his love his future wife, and also the future mother of his children. And only Jungkook was aloud to see Taehyung like this, with half opened eyes and messy hair. He still managed to look cute and innocent at a heated moment.

-------------------------------------------------
Skip the details I already gave enough.
--------------------------------------------------
⚠️ Bad Smut Ahead⚠️
--------------------------------------------------
Both naked in bed sucking each other's faces off. Taking advantage of Tae distraction Kook slipped one finger in. Tae hisses at the slight pain in his entrance. Jungkook kissed him to distract him more.

The pain turned into pleasure, Tae became a moaning mess ONCE AGAIN. This time kook added two more finger he fasten his pace when Tae moaned louder, Kook smirked knowing that he has hit the jack pot. Detaching his lips he positioned himself in between the legs. But first he asked for a condom.