Chapter 39

I'm like a coconut you don't know whether I'm good or bad until you open me up - Unknown

THIRD(POV)

'Mom I can't deal with his mood swings' a stressed Jungkook told his mother, who instead of helping was laughing at him.

'Mom don't laugh it's not funny'

Mrs.Jeon laughed even harder. 'Sorry kook...continue what else did he demand'

Jungkook took a deep breath, stealing a glance at Taehyung who was playing PS5 wearing one of Jungkook's shirts
with a plate of strawberry on top of his belly.

'One minute he wants to go swimming, next he wants to order every cute little thing he sees online, next he wants ice cream, not long after that one he wants cuddles' he explained his trauma to his mother.

'That's not all when he is mad at me. He sends me to sleep on the couch mom...ThE cOuCh'

'We'll kook this is partly your fault for making him pregnant' Mrs.Jeon said to him.

'Tell him mom he deserves the couch' Taehyung said.

Making Jungkook glare at him, he wasn't even bothered, instead, he stuck his tongue out, going back to his game.

'YAHH YOU PIECE OF LEECH' he screamed at someone in the game.

Jungkook wanted to cry.

'Mom this is what I have to deal with every day' he said whining to his mom.

'You have to deal with it' she said laughing at his misery.

'Can I drop him off at your house, for 2 weeks' he said getting hit with a strawberry on his face.

'Everybody say N.O' his mother sang

'Am I even your son, how can you be so cruel' he said sounding hurt.

'Actual no...you are adopted' his father's voice came through the phone. 'I told her to leave you at the hospital but she didn't listen'

Jungkook looked at his phone, wondering if he was adopted.

'Are you guys even my parents' he asked.

'Didn't I just tell you that you were adopted' his father said again.

'You know what, good bye' he said hanging up the phone.

He laid down on the bed rolling silently screaming, Taehyung was driving him crazy. There was a knock on their room door.

'Come in' he said sitting up with his now messed up hair.

Namjoon was speechless, 'Woah kook you look like shit' he said without thinking twice.

As soon as he finished a strawberry came flying towards him, luckily he dodge it on time. 'What...in...'

'Don't.insult.my.kookie' Taehyung glared at him.

'Kook is very handsome even if he is a big meanie' he said drinking his juice.

'Okay, I won't insult your kook' Namjoon surrendered.

Jungkook just shook his head, he turned to Namjoon waiting for him to speak.

'Ohh yeah Jin fell asleep and so did Jimin we were wondering if you wanted to go for a drink downstairs' he asked leaning against the door.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who looked nowhere near tired. 'I don't know Joon'

He pointed towards Taehyung. Namjoon nodded his head, also looking at the energetic Taehyung.