Chapter 45

THIRD(POV)

9th months

'I don't want to go' Jimin whined stomping his feet on the floor. Glaring at Yoongi.

It seems like Yoongi it's currently his favorite victim. Hoseok was just watching them with amusement.

'Welp you going whether you like it or not' Yoongi glared back at him. He was tired, he didn't sleep well last night because Jimin kept tossing and turning all night long.

The babies were kicking him and that didn't help either, it was a horrible night. Hoseok and Yoongi need to go to the office today along with Jungkook and Namjoon.

That means that Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin have to go as well because according to Namjoon they can't stay by themselves. One reason is, what if they go into labor?!

Jimin doesn't want to go to the company because he doesn't want to put too many clothes on. He was comfortable with Yoongi's big shirt and his lace underwear.

He didn't need anything else.

'Meow meow I don't want to go' he said looking down at his stomach since he can't see his feet.

Yoongi hard glare change, he understood that his little mochi was uncomfortable wearing a lot of clothes because of his bulging stomach. He knows their little monsters are almost here.

The weather has changed it's cold outside, and Jimin can't get sick because that can complicate his and the baby's health. Staying at home it's not an option, he must go with them in case he goes into labor.

'I know baby but you can't stay here by yourself' he said softly wiping Jimin's tears.

Jimin nodded still looking down, Hoseok went to grab Jimin's clothes he was the only one not dressed yet.

'Mochi bra or no bra' Hoseok asked from their closet.

'A sports bra, the others are uncomfortable as my breast is hard and they hurt' he said gently massaging them.

'Alright, little mochi' Hoseok said grabbing the outfit, then help Jimin put them on. He sat on the bed as Yoongi helped him with his shoes.

(outfit, yes it's like this)