Chapter 18

Third(POV)

In walked in the four new students. Rose, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo. As the walked in everyone stared at them. Some people looking at them with envy, indifference, annoyance, and jealousy that's from the girls side especially from Rachel. (This is actually one of my little sisters name🤣🤣).

But nevertheless to say that they where reviving so much attention. Jennie being the introvert in the group she was feeling really uncomfortable and stood behind her girlfriend. ( I will let you guys decided who you guys want as her girlfriend in the book it's between Rose and Lisa). She hid behind her due to being uncomfortable and there was to much stares from everyone that made her feel small let than she already was.

The group of seven were looking at the group of girls. Jimin was siting on J-hopes lap, and Yoongi head was on Hope's shoulder. Tae was sitting next to Jungkook who had his arms wrapped around Tae's waist as for namjin they were sitting next to each other keeping each other warm.

Tae being the nice and innocent little tiger that he is he called  Jennie over they have the same French class together.

'Hi, Jennie you can come and sit with us, I'm pretty sure my friends wouldn't mind, right guys?!' He turned to look at his friends who shrug their shoulders off be honest they didn't mind because they have mutual trust between the 7 of them, and no Jane can't break that even if they do t look they get along they get along very very well.

Jennie was the first one to go over. She gave Tae a hug and turned to face the others.

Jin was the was first to speak. 'Tae who is this' his word came out harsh rather than he intended to. hurt flashed across Jennies's eyes and Jimin saw it. He elbowed Jin on the side. Jin realized that his words came out wrong so he apologized.

'I'm sorry it came out wrong'

Tae took matters into his own hands sensing the awkwardness in the hair.

He turned to his friends.

'Guys this is Jennie, Jennie this are my friends. My two best friend Jin and Jimin' he pointed to each one. 'This is Yoongi and J-Hope jimin's boyfriends' he said indicating which one was which. 'This is Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend. He said pointing at Namjoon. 'This handsome and sexy man right here is Jungkook my boyfriend'.

You can hear a cores of Hi and Hello from the group of friends.

'Hi everyone nice to meet you all I'm Jennie, I'm a new student here and this are friends, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo' she said introducing everyone.

Everyone greeted each other. For the rest of the lunch time they talked and got to know the new students. Everyone was talking except for jungkook who
Was getting weird vibes from Lisa but nothing to serious he shrugged it off. He focused on his beautiful boyfriend who was now sitting on his lap with his hands going up and down Tae small waist. His head was tucked between Tae's neck giving it light kisses.

Tae was enjoying the attention he was getting. Suddenly a light bulb 💡as he remembered that they had cheer practice.

'Chim you do remember that we have cheer practice today right?!' He asked suspiciously because he knows Chim has been getting Ds everyday night ever since his parents allowed him to have sex with his boyfriends. Yes their parents know about all of their relationships and they are really supportive of them.

Jimin looked at Tae with guilty eyes. 'Yeah... umm... hhehehehe... of course I remember'.

Tae gave him a look that screamed "really bitch"

Jin just shook his head at his two best friends. He didn't say anything because he also to forgot about practice. Joonie has been taking good care of him.😏.