Chapter 20🍓

Don't let haters get to you. They hating cause you better than them.

Third(POV)

Jungkook was jungshook at the moment he was frozen on the spot, what broke him out if his daze was Taehyung ear piercing scream that was filled with sorrow and pain and him pacing out all of sudden due to exhaustion and shock.

Seeking this kook immediately speeds to the hospital, while praying that his mother-in-law survives the accident he can't bear to see his baby in pain. Seeing Taehyung in period pain is already a heartbreaking sight. (Whipped)

Arriving at the hospital, he quickly ran with the beauty in his arms to the emergency side of the hospital, the doctors took Tae, to give him full body scan to make sure that nothing wrong with him. Jungkook was waiting in the hall for news about his baby. 10 minutes later the doctor who was in charge of Taehyung walked out the room. jungkook immediately went up to the doctor.

'Doctor how is he? Is he okay? Does he need surgery to get better? A heart transplant?

Kook was in panic mode, he's always in panic mode whenever Tae isn't feeling good.

Doctor A.Jackson didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this young man. Who was extremely scared for his loved one health condition. Doctor A.Jackson was a man in his late 30s and he had a wife with a beautiful daughter and his always worried about them so he understood what Jungkook was going through. He didn't the young man to worry anymore so him anymore he calmed him down.

'Umm calm down young man no need worry his okay he was just physically and emotionally  exhausted. That's why he fainted so there's nothing to worry about'.

Jungkook breathe out a sigh of relief. He can finally release the breath his was holding that hut he was steel worried. He still don't know where Tae mother is, or if she's okay.

'Thank you Doctor...' kook wanted to know the nice doctors name. Doctor A saw this so this he laughed at little.

'is Doctor A.Jackson but you everyone calls me Doctor A. Your loved one is okay his just exhausted nothing to worry with a few days in bed he should be as good as new'

'Thank you Doctor A. Can I got de him now' he really wanted to say Taehyung.

'Yeah sure go ahead his in room 349A'.

Jungkook didn't even think twice before running to the room. Walking inside he saw Tae sleeping peacefully on the hospital still looking beautiful as ever, but that didn't matter to jungkook at the moment kissing his baby forehead gave kook a sense of relief that Baby tiger was really okay and safe.

Know that Taehyung is safe and has nothing major going on his just exhausted, Jungkook now is worry about his mother-in-law, is she okay? Did she make it? Is she said? How severe is her case? Did the driver who hit her stay in the scene or was it a hit and run? There where a lot's of what if going through his mind at this moment. His train of thoughts was interrupted by a commotion in the hall. This reminded him to move Tae into a V.I.P. room as soon as possible.

He was curios about the commotion, making sure Tae was comfortable kissing his forehead he left the room. Walking out he saw many doctors and nurses rushing in and out of the emergency room. Walking over to one of the nurses who was just inside the room he asked.

'Excuse me miss was going on'

'A woman in her early 30s was involved in a car accident' she said her eyes glued to the clipboard.

His brain stopped working for a full second. Then he recovered; he feels like he knows that the lady in the emergency room is his mother-in-law but he didn't really know how hood she was, every time he asked Tae about his mother his whole attitude changed. He was really protective over his mom because people often judged her for getting pregnant at the age of 16. Even though kook wouldn't judge the women who gave birth to his love, he was still cautious about the topic around him. He didn't want to trigger and get him sad he hates seeing him sad.