Chapter 19

Listen to the song. It gave me inspiration.

(The meme it is NOT to OFFEND ANYONE it was meant to laugh during hard situations, and I know it's hard for some people who were supposed to graduate from college or from high school because I know how important those two graduations are due to the fact that not many people are able to finish high school and some people are the first to graduate college from their family. once again it is NOT meant to offend).

 once again it is NOT meant to offend)

Taehyung(POV)

'K-kook...mmhhmmhm... that's.. it'

I moaned I was really tired and plus we had practice in a few hours I don't wanna be limping around around that would be embarrassing.

I faced down ass up. I was feeling good but this pleasure will cost me my beautiful legs during today's practice.

Jungkook doesn't know what you he word No More means at this current moment the only option I have left it's let him take control over my body.

'D...mmhmhmhm...daddy... to much..~~mmm~~ I'm gonna cum'

'Let it out baby' that was all I need I came for the 4 time.

'Babe I'm coming' he said Cuming inside of the condom. I'm not ready to have a baby just yet.

I collapsed after this. I was panting on the bed while kook event to fix us a bath. I was to tired to lift my body. He came back and carried me to the bathroom.

'Are you okay baby'

'Yeah just sore. My poor legs won't be able to do much today'. I threw a glare at him, this mother flower just smirked at him.

After bath. I don't know what goes on between couple when they are in the bath.

We changed to our perspective clothes. Before you ask he bought me clothes from my favorite brands because he knows that one day I'm gonna come here after school. He knows my size and everything. I know sweet boyfriend, you wish you had one.

(Ouch)

Waking to the bed I was down and I checked the time in my phone and saw the we still had 2 hours before we head out to practice so why not take a 2 hour nap. I need it I'm tired and sore.

'Kook you wanna take a nap with me'

I asked my lovely boyfriend who was working on his computer probably doing office work. My hobby is a hard working man, I'm proud but to tired to care celebrate at the moment maybe another time when I have energy.

He looked at me, leaning his body toward me; he kissed my forehead and pecked my lips.

'In a minute babe I need to finish this presentation for the company, as much as I don't wanna do it but I can't skip it, it's do tomorrow' he said smiling down at me.